Home

Create a Fighter stances?

This is a discussion on Create a Fighter stances? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Create a Fighter stances?

One thing that I've noticed during career mode is that there doesn't seem to be any varied fighter stances for the fictional fighters (to include your own fighter). Is anyone aware of how to get different stances?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 02:12 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Create a Fighter stances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
One thing that I've noticed during career mode is that there doesn't seem to be any varied fighter stances for the fictional fighters (to include your own fighter). Is anyone aware of how to get different stances?
I'm not sure but I thought the stances were controlled by the type of fighter (boxer, karate, MMA) chosen.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Create a Fighter stances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm not sure but I thought the stances were controlled by the type of fighter (boxer, karate, MMA) chosen.
I was thinking along those lines also. What made me doubt it was that I've went through three (now at the beginning of four) careers so far and all of the fighters I've created have had the same basic "boxer" stance even though they all haven't been boxers. Maybe the style of the fighters I've picked just happen to have the same stances?

I'm specifically looking for the stance that has the guys arms relaxed by his side. I'm going to start another career and see if I can find a different stance. If not, thats kind of an oversight (not a huge one in the big scheme of things) on the devs behalf. Every little thing serves to spice up the career mode, which right now really isn't that deep….fun and a good game…..but really lacking depth on the career side of things, could've at least used some different visual styles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »