Home

Free Roam Gym

This is a discussion on Free Roam Gym within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #1
Rookie

Jv160's Arena

OVR: 0
Free Roam Gym

I'm always posting suggestions in this site just not for UFC. Heard you guy's are more offline focus so you may like this.

I would personally like to spend my time in a open gym instead of going through a menu or a calendar. A gym where I can walk around freely to different training stations and see others training. When there isn't a training camp I can learn new moves, train how I please, help teammates with their training camp, get paid to help a fighter outside my gym, recover from an injury or watch a live fight. It would also be nice if you could unlock training gear since there's uniforms now.

Training Stations
Cage for mma, mats for grappling, a ring for stand up, heavy bags and mitts for combinations. I would also like to use the heavy bag without any commands, just fire away combinations that I like.

Training Camps
Before starting a fight camp you'll have the option to train on your overall game or follow a game plan. When you choose to follow a game plan, you'll focus on your opponent strengths and weaknesses. For instance instead of just rolling with a teammate you would have to work on defending a rear naked chocke amongst other things. Also having the option to pay for a similar fighter to join your training camp, if he isn't in your gym already.

Online Gyms
I would love to see big open gyms in UFC 2 especially for online. How cool would it be to have a strong Gym where members can help and compete against each other. Set up a competitive training session, where the loser moves on to the next training station. Two players on focus mitts: the player holding the mitts can move around after the combination, tap RT to repeat the last combination or hold RT to add an extra strike to the last combination. Even reward Gyms with different designs and colors for training stations.

Last edited by Jv160; 09-12-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 06:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Jv160's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Free Roam Gym

I guess not
Old 10-12-2015, 10:10 AM   #3
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Free Roam Gym

The idea has some merit, because it would be a good way for better players to help others.

The only problem I see, is that generally most players want to be fighting in a ranked match and not training others to be better than them.

Definitely a good idea though, especially if you could join gyms and compete together against other gyms.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »