Home

Running a UFC 2 Universe

This is a discussion on Running a UFC 2 Universe within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 11:02 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Running a UFC 2 Universe

I think to keep some lower level guys getting fights I may just enter real life results into the sheet when I get started. Like a fight night with some guys who I'm not familiar with who I won't be booking on my own cards are set to fight in real life, I'll add a card and just update with the real life results. That way the lower ranked guys are still seeing some action and having their stats update...

But I'm also new to the game and all of these sheets so we will see how well that works. Just a thought though!
Old 03-15-2016, 12:43 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 5

started going through and making my fighter rankings last night for each weight class. Used the top 15 by the UFC for a base and inserting guys that aren't ranked where I feel they fit best. And maybe an unpopular idea among the real life-sim guys but using a lot of the retired fighters to help beef up the divisions. Only guys I'm leaving out are Tyson/Rutten/Gracie/Lee.

UFC looks to have been running between 30-45 fights a year so I think I'm going to do two Fight Nights and one PPV every month. Also thinking of implementing a "TUF Finale" show where I'll create two finalists and let the AI fight it out to see which one gets to join the Universe.

Last edited by zmcman1; 03-15-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 02:30 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 1

Going to have to hold off on starting mine until the AI is patched. I just did my first event and won all 6 fights by KO, 5 in the first round and one in the second.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:11 PM   #60
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Going to have to hold off on starting mine until the AI is patched. I just did my first event and won all 6 fights by KO, 5 in the first round and one in the second.

What difficulty?
Old 03-15-2016, 03:42 PM   #61
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Thank goodness I'm not seeing that on Hard. I'm 14-18 against the CPU through 32 fights. Of the 32 fights 14 have been decisions, 4 Submissions and 14 KO/TKO's. That's still high for me, but once I get better at subs, then I'm sure KO's will come down.

I'd still like to see sliders someday to help balance the game they way we want it.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 03:47 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What difficulty?
Pro. I can try hard and see but I did a couple exhibition fights on hard and it didn't seem any harder.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:04 PM   #63
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Pro. I can try hard and see but I did a couple exhibition fights on hard and it didn't seem any harder.
Try hard and turn off the Hud. I'm not saying that you wont win most of your fights but it should be harder.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:14 PM   #64
MVP

The HUD might make a big difference. I wish I could see my own but not the CPUs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »