Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Ships on March 15, Watch the Official Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Ships on March 15, Watch the Official Gameplay Trailer within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #25
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Ships on March 15, Watch the Official Gameplay Trailer Now

Good stuff. I'm not sure I'm all-in on the ultimate team stuff but props for adding more content for more fans.

Can't wait to get in depth career mode details

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 03:13 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
No, i dont believe so.

Okay, thanks bro, I appreciate it. I didn't think so, but I appreciate it. That was a neat feature of UFC 3, where you did. Last question, if you don't mind. In ufc 3, we would get invited to ufc fights that happened periodically, if you remember where we could watch them.

Do you happen to know, if in this UFC we can watch the fights/title fights in career mode in which we do not appear in? If that makes sense, no really sure how to word it. Thank you again
Old 01-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #27
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Okay, thanks bro, I appreciate it. I didn't think so, but I appreciate it. That was a neat feature of UFC 3, where you did. Last question, if you don't mind. In ufc 3, we would get invited to ufc fights that happened periodically, if you remember where we could watch them.

Do you happen to know, if in this UFC we can watch the fights/title fights in career mode in which we do not appear in? If that makes sense, no really sure how to word it. Thank you again
I dont know the answer to that one.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:19 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 1

I don't put too much stock in these trailers because most of what I want to know I can only find out through extended video of gameplay or playing myself, but the game does look very good
Edit: And I really wish they'd let us actually fight out the fight cards whether we're in them or not. It seems like a pretty easy olive branch to extend to us Universe guys.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:44 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 9

One thing that really bugged me about UFC 1, and please tell me if this didn't bug anyone else. But, So in career mode, you made your ultimate fighter guy, won the tournament. YAY!! Finally, made it into the ufc, ranked 50. Because of the roster, it would literally take sometimes 15-20 fighters before you would crack the top 15, to where you would actually get to fight a named fighter. By, this time, quite a few retired.

Im really hopeful with this new one, with the HUGE expanded roster that this wont happen again. That once I win the ultimate fighter ill be a competitor in the UFC and get some good fighters with named people. Heck! Maybe in this new one, you will come out of the Ultimate fighter ranked higher.

Just my 2 cents, either way ive already pre-ordered the game, so im excited.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:57 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Aholbert..... Now that the trailer has dropped and more information has come out, is there any cool little tidbits you can share with us in the areas that info has been released? I know i'm reaching here haha. Maybe its better for us to just ask questions like we have been and you will answer what you can?
Old 01-05-2016, 04:01 PM   #31
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan8812
Aholbert..... Now that the trailer has dropped and more information has come out, is there any cool little tidbits you can share with us in the areas that info has been released? I know i'm reaching here haha. Maybe its better for us to just ask questions like we have been and you will answer what you can?
Ask questions and I'll try to answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 04:04 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 10

Loved the trailer!

Graphics look better than what has been shown so far and the look and feel look different to UFC 1 - which is great!

I was worried with the previous teasers that it looked exactly the same, but this one seemed to show a better flow and animations and of course the knockouts and facial damage!

Woop getting excited!

I think the mystery fighter will be Mike Tyson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »