Home

UFC 2 Fight Schedule and Rankings Sheet

This is a discussion on UFC 2 Fight Schedule and Rankings Sheet within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2016, 06:26 PM   #9
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: UFC 2 Fight Schedule and Rankings Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigO12677
I saw some people who are in the game but missing from the sheet, mainly why i asked to add everyone myself, i havent started making cafs
If you can name the people I have missed I will definitely add them and reupload the sheet.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2016, 06:35 PM   #10
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Not taking away from your work, but in the "How's your Universe?" Thread there is a huge universe sheet that id suggest trying to tinkering with to better your sheet and knowledge of excel
Thanks for the advice man, but I've worked on this sheet since ufc 3 and I really enjoy it. There's just some small things that I want to add such as automated win streaks.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Last edited by dpmx21; 04-01-2016 at 11:14 AM.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
I would be more than happy to add your fighters for you. It's just way too much to type, and I'm not sure it will make sense. I wish the process was quicker, but it takes like 5 minutes to add a new fighter. You have to add them in the roster tab under "Roster", also in the roster tab in their corresponding weight class, again in their weightclass tab, copy the formula from the fighter above them, add them in the rankings tab, change the data validation for the drop down list so they're in there, then finally change the macro in their weightclass tab so they are included when the rankings auto-sort. It's a process that I wish I could simplify, but my Excel experience is lacking, so I do everything the hard way lol. As far as changing champions go, I always add +25 at the end of their points formula, that way their always listed as champion due to the added increase of points. If they lose their title, I just delete the +25, and add it to the new champions formula.
How do I change the data validation and macro? I really like your sheet but I dont know how to add or remove fighters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2016, 12:52 PM   #12
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

The sheet randomly stopped automatically updating the rankings, everything is still being calculated but as a fighter gets or loses points the rankings arent reflecting this. Any idea how to fix?
Old 04-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #13
Just started!

OVR: 0

Evening!

The Dropbox file is now unavailable. Any chance of a re-upload or could you send the file? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »