Home

UT team prices need lowering.

This is a discussion on UT team prices need lowering. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2016, 03:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UT team prices need lowering.

The way it seems right now is its waaay too long to get packs and cards. I have about 50 wins between my 2 fighters and have barely been able to progress them much due to coins taking so long to gain and then so much for one pack. I also hate the use of stamina cards, You have to use atleast one after every fight it seems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 06:15 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: UT team prices need lowering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudCrew1992
The way it seems right now is its waaay too long to get packs and cards. I have about 50 wins between my 2 fighters and have barely been able to progress them much due to coins taking so long to gain and then so much for one pack. I also hate the use of stamina cards, You have to use atleast one after every fight it seems.
It's exactly what they're wanting. If you want to build your guy faster you're going to have to cough up real money.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:04 PM   #3
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

This is why i never play EA's UT modes.

At least with MLB TS and NBA2k i can play the modes i like and still earn some coins/cards that i can use in DD/MT when i feel like playing those modes.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

I have to disagree. I won one Title Fight and got almost 2k coins. You can also grind offline and get about 300 a fight which lasts about 30 seconds vs the AI if you blitz them. Plus the AI is so easy I'll let my conditioning go down to about 70%.
You don't need to use your cards if you're 90% or above btw
Old 03-22-2016, 11:45 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

The special packs are a bad value right now. For the cost of the jumbo pack you can buy two premiums and a standard, and get the same number of guaranteed class 3 or better cards with more total cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 03:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
I have to disagree. I won one Title Fight and got almost 2k coins. You can also grind offline and get about 300 a fight which lasts about 30 seconds vs the AI if you blitz them. Plus the AI is so easy I'll let my conditioning go down to about 70%.

You don't need to use your cards if you're 90% or above btw

The fact I have to grind offline is the problem. I've won a few titles in UT and most I have gotten is like 1400.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:29 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

The most you'll get for a win is like 600-700. Depending on how many objectives you trigger in one fight you could get up to around 3000 more once a day, but they would more likely be spread out over several fights.

I do think they should give you a better bonus for winning as a champion. Something on the order of 300-500 coins, to make retaining that belt mean more than just getting to wear cooler shorts.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:10 AM   #8
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudCrew1992
The fact I have to grind offline is the problem. I've won a few titles in UT and most I have gotten is like 1400.
Well I enjoy the grind. Never paid a cent in any of these modes and never will. I can bank 5k coins offline in less than 30 mins. That doesn't seem too bad to me. If they handed the packs out like candy after every 1-2 fights everyone would be maxed pretty quick.
Idk I enjoy the slow progression and improving your fighter bit by bit....

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »