Home

I Bought Ultimate Team Points And Didn't Receive Them

This is a discussion on I Bought Ultimate Team Points And Didn't Receive Them within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2016, 07:38 PM   #1
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

OVR: 0
I Bought Ultimate Team Points And Didn't Receive Them

So i'm from the UK and play a US version of the game on my UK account. I tried buying ultimate team points on the US account as normally I can use US DLC with US versions of the game without an issue. It let me buy them and they didn't show up on my UK account.... and then I tried to buy them from the UK store... and again it let me purchase them but they didn't show up in my account.

Anyone got any idea why this is? Is there a delay with them being added to your account? As I said... normally if I have a US version of the game the US DLC will still work with it on my UK account.

Overall pretty pissed off that they let me purchase the points if they're not going to/have no way of adding them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 09:51 PM   #2
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Re: I Bought Ultimate Team Points And Didn't Receive Them

I have never purchesed any type of in game currency with my money and never will so i may be wrong but i am sure any type of dlc for ultimate team ect. can only be used for the account it is purchesed with,it is not like other dlc that can be shared with the other profiles on your console.

If i pre ordered MLB the show 16 on the US store with my US account i would not be able to use the 10 DD packs you get with pre order with my australian account,they will be locked to the US account. I could be wrong but that is my understanding of how this type of dlc works.
Old 03-23-2016, 12:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: I Bought Ultimate Team Points And Didn't Receive Them

It's true, if you own the US version you can only buy coins for cash from that account, as well as the coins only showing up on that account.

On your regular UK account, you can't purchase coins with actual money because the game is the US version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »