Home

SIDE STEPS & DODGES are broken (3 issues) + How to fix it!

This is a discussion on SIDE STEPS & DODGES are broken (3 issues) + How to fix it! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 12:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SIDE STEPS & DODGES are broken (3 issues) + How to fix it!

I admit, in UFC1 I was a parry spammer on pressure fighters, as it was the only way for me to survive against guys like "The_C4_Snake" who rushed you over with Nick Diaz. It didn't helped a lot, so the ko'd me usually in the second round. After the parry patch I was in a lot of trouble, getting knocked almost instantly. I resort to footwork and head movement now, but also want to include side-steps in my game. I have no luck using them recently. I side-step to my right and get caught by a lead roundhouse, which gave my opponent a flush KO win, I actually liked. BUT, if I step to my left I got still caught by a lead roundhouse. This should not happen. Same with shooting takedowns. So I find myself sometimes in situatons, where I find it more useful to go back to time parrys. Especially If your opponent hunts for the body and is predictable as hell. I would love if they include the "catch a kick" position the same way as a clinch. I want to be able to hold one leg while kicking at the other, or be able to punch in the Face, or do just a takedown. Same as when someone holds my leg. I want to be able to punch myself out(at the risk of getting taken down), or just defend myself. Hate the "Hold to takedown" or "Led the leg go" approach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »