Home

Extra Customization Options?

This is a discussion on Extra Customization Options? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 07:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Extra Customization Options?

I enjoy making a bunch of female fighters mostly in Ultimate Team, but I have made some celebrities like Scarlett Johansson etc..

And feel that there is not enough hair colours to choose from, I was thinking what are the odds a few extra colours would make it in a patch.

I'd love a blonde like this..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 09:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Extra Hair Colour Options?

The most important is ingame skin color for gameface CAF. My player is red like burned in the sun
Old 04-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos78
The most important is ingame skin color for gameface CAF. My player is red like burned in the sun
Oh god yes, that another issue. I uploaded a gameface of Jennifer Lopez and her brown skin was turn bright yellow like a Simpsons character.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:55 AM   #4
Rookie

Notorious8's Arena

I would rather have more hairstyles for both genders than more haircolours imo.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:40 AM   #5
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

I agree with both. I also wish that the gameface acually looked like the one shown on the gameface site. When it's loaded into UFC2 it looks nothing like it.

PS4- zappaforever
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2016, 11:57 AM   #6
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

I agree, there isn't even a decent looking blonde in the game to choose for the females. My daughter was complaining about it too when she wanted to make herself, she has blonde hair like the picture op showed but can not be used in the game.
Old 04-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Yeah I hate that I can't make anyone that has blonde or reddish hair. They are missing not just shades but basic hair colors. Hair styles and beard styles are also weak. At least let us adjust the length a bit in the styles. Get a normal five o clock shadow or goatee without a stache
Old 04-24-2016, 04:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberOps
I agree, there isn't even a decent looking blonde in the game to choose for the females. My daughter was complaining about it too when she wanted to make herself, she has blonde hair like the picture op showed but can not be used in the game.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed especially how the majority of hair colours and hairstyles already in the game on fighters are not there to choose from to add to your fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
Yeah I hate that I can't make anyone that has blonde or reddish hair. They are missing not just shades but basic hair colors. Hair styles and beard styles are also weak. At least let us adjust the length a bit in the styles. Get a normal five o clock shadow or goatee without a stache
Yes, the closet to blonde is grey, I've noticed the lack of facial hair styles, if they could allow you to edit / adjust kinda like MGS:V the length, colour, etc. it would be close to perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by norml
I agree with both. I also wish that the gameface acually looked like the one shown on the gameface site. When it's loaded into UFC2 it looks nothing like it.
Yeah, I tried gamefacing Gal Gabot into UFC2 and her skin tone was perfect but her head turned into an ET like form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious8
I would rather have more hairstyles for both genders than more haircolours imo.
I agree also that more hairstyles is needed, especially on the women's side not a great deal on there and some are too similar to others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »