Home

What are you guys using for photo/video capture?

This is a discussion on What are you guys using for photo/video capture? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #1
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

OVR: 0
What are you guys using for photo/video capture?

I know there are a lot of different products out there for this. But what specifically are you guys using for photo/video capture?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 02:40 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: What are you guys using for photo/video capture?

I just use the standard ps4 capture gallery built into it, works fine for me. I didn't like it on ufc 1 because it didn't record commentator audio, in ufc 2 it does so I don't feel the need for aftermarket capture equipment
Old 04-22-2016, 02:43 PM   #3
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

Cool, not sure if there's anything but the 30 second video capture built into Xbox One is there? On XB1 you say capture that, and I think it captures the last 30 seconds of gameplay. But other than that I don't think XB1 has anything built in. So I would probably have to purchase something.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:55 PM   #4
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalformedDC2009
Cool, not sure if there's anything but the 30 second video capture built into Xbox One is there? On XB1 you say capture that, and I think it captures the last 30 seconds of gameplay. But other than that I don't think XB1 has anything built in. So I would probably have to purchase something.
Go into the settings on your XB1 and set it to record 5 minutes. You have to change it to record longer.

I use an Avermedia internal cap card myself. I will still use the PS4's as well since it does 15 minutes. I usually just double tap the share button on PS4 at the beginning of a match to start recording rather than saving after a match. That way I know it will capture the whole match if it goes longer.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Go into the settings on your XB1 and set it to record 5 minutes. You have to change it to record longer.

I use an Avermedia internal cap card myself. I will still use the PS4's as well since it does 15 minutes. I usually just double tap the share button on PS4 at the beginning of a match to start recording rather than saving after a match. That way I know it will capture the whole match if it goes longer.
Good to know you can make it longer. I just yell x box record that like 5 times in a match if I want it all recorded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 05:09 PM   #6
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
Good to know you can make it longer. I just yell x box record that like 5 times in a match if I want it all recorded.
Yeah, just go to Settings > Preferences > Game DVR & streaming > "Record that" records 5 minutes.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:20 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalformedDC2009
I know there are a lot of different products out there for this. But what specifically are you guys using for photo/video capture?
Avermedia with a line splitter

one hdmi to monitor one to pc and then there are no restrictions or blocked anything. but i do love PS4 video editing/sharefactory wow couldnt be more perfect and easy to use literally make a video with commentary and music in under 5 mins including cutting editing etc
Old 04-22-2016, 06:54 PM   #8
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalboa
Avermedia with a line splitter

one hdmi to monitor one to pc
Basically what I am doing but using my TV. Have you tried switching to a TV instead of the monitor? That could actually add the latency you are getting. Even if it is a high end monitor. Still might make the game have the input lag. Game mode can actually add it on certain TVs/monitors. Sometimes it is better not to use game mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »