Home

BUG: no deny in Full guard Arm trap?

This is a discussion on BUG: no deny in Full guard Arm trap? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2016, 02:55 PM   #33
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BUG: no deny in Full guard Arm trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
There was only a few people they listened to and now some of those people are wrong but yet they still get there voices heard.

My rant is over now ppl...
What makes you think that? They get feedback from all over. I'm sure EA_Karo writes up a list of common problems people reported on Twitter and Facebook, as well as all other sites he is active on. I know THQ_Tank used to have to submit a weekly report of this type because he would have me do it sometimes.

The way people post will get certain things recognized. That is one of the ways we chose the Game Changers. From their knowledge and feedback. They don't listen to a few people. They look at the bigger picture.

I'm actually surprised people think this way. The Game Changers are kind of like a filter now. I'm sure all of them are required to do something similar to making a report of most seen issues people are talking about, as well as their own input. Sure, they will have a louder voice, and they should. We voted to send almost all of them.

The devs don't listen to a select few.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:04 PM   #34
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
What makes you think that? They get feedback from all over. I'm sure EA_Karo writes up a list of common problems people reported on Twitter and Facebook, as well as all other sites he is active on. I know THQ_Tank used to have to submit a weekly report of this type because he would have me do it sometimes.

The way people post will get certain things recognized. That is one of the ways we chose the Game Changers. From their knowledge and feedback. They don't listen to a few people. They look at the bigger picture.

I'm actually surprised people think this way. The Game Changers are kind of like a filter now. I'm sure all of them are required to do something similar to making a report of most seen issues people are talking about, as well as their own input. Sure, they will have a louder voice, and they should. We voted to send almost all of them.

The devs don't listen to a select few.
I don't want to derail this topic, so this is my last rant post.

Have you ever thought that the filter is broken or the wrong size that fits in the slot.

That's how I see it... They may be great GC's but the fit for there info and this game does not go well together.

If that makes sense...lol

ok I'm done, back to topic.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:09 PM   #35
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
ok I'm done, back to topic.
Not really much to the topic anymore since GPD said the reasoning behind there not being the ability to deny the transition sweep in an arm trap. One I agree with since you would be able to deny it every time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2016, 03:24 PM   #36
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Not really much to the topic anymore since GPD said the reasoning behind there not being the ability to deny the transition sweep in an arm trap. One I agree with since you would be able to deny it every time.
All of this stuff and more I knew about before GC's. I even tried telling people.

I knew about fake spam, 1-2 spam, the brick wall, the OP combos, game breaking glitches, ETC... You name it, I found it. All of this stuff I knew about before game dropped or right after patch dropped.

I'm not here to make myself look good on a game or try to make the gameplay like i want or make some fighters have all of the perks. I'm here for the people, I play online and I play with every fighter, everyday and at a high level.

I could go on and on but I'm going to make it simple, im here to make online gameplay the best and fun it can be.

UFC 3 I nominate myself for a game changer.

Use to be #1 on ea skate 1 and 2 for PS3 and #1 for skate 3 on Xbox 360. also top 20 on wwe 13 and 2k14, and top 20 in UFC 1 n 2.

So I think I'm qualified!!!

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 04-27-2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #37
Pro

In order to be happy and accept this game you have to look at it as a platform that is continually evolving. Each iteration introduces new features whether there fully fleshed out or not. Arm trap submissions and strikes are something that could potentially be added in the next retail release. They are in the stage of refining the existing features, and much of the feedback from the community is discussion for their think tank on the next title. Go back and play UFC 1... The changes are incredible. I would bank on the same evolution ark continuing forward. Besides all that, GPD is probably the last guy who would say, "We've reached the pinnacle of MMA gaming, we are done here." Considering this, there's so many things that could be added into the franchise, they're going to have to unfortunately pick and choose a handful of those things to put development into. The business of game development is why we got UFC 2 as early as we did. They made the right call, and expect UFC 3 to drop exactly 24 months after this one, giving the team a little more time. I hope this title is supported a little longer than UFC 1 because of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »