Home

We need full REVERSAL LIST in View move section!

This is a discussion on We need full REVERSAL LIST in View move section! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2016, 08:51 AM   #1
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
We need full REVERSAL LIST in View move section!

1) Ground reversals: by early deny opponent grappling move - are illustrated in a video in Ground > Reversals.
OK, but much better to make it my reversal list in reversal section.

1) Some Ground reversals lie Kneebar from dom Halfguard - are available ONLY during opponent's Transition - i.e. they are the reversals. But in Move list no Reversla word and they are named "Kneebar - Top Half guard.
So, only in Practice with 2 controllers u can to reveal it in non combat conditions. Not possible to know w/o testing EACH fighters in practice!

2) Clinch reversals and Takedown reversals: by early input L2/L1+ RS - some but very few are listed in Takedown section but not all
Give us the full list of Stand up reversals for all fighters

3) Some moves are listed but dont known how to perform them:
Example with Lombard: Move list - Takedowns - "Double leg - Guard" L2+LS OK
but next "Double leg - Side control" the same input L2+LS is not possible to perform - i tried all varioants as a counter, as a reversal (he perfronm Judo thow so side saddle which is different and is ALSO NOT NENTIONED in the move list at all!)
Tell me how to perfrom this Douvle leg - side control??

4) Even more! Some reversals are not listed on Move list and are not displayed in Grapple HUD: against Double leg TD use reversal L1+RS, but THE SAME reversal for Singl leg TD is appeared in grapple HUD. Fix it!

5) The BIGGEST ISSUE with reversals in this game (not Grapple block reversals by R2+RS) is that all this revesraks we can input and keep holding PRE-EPTIVELY and w/o any animation/stamina drain signals for opponent! So our reversal will be guaranteed.

P.S. Why we need the inputs for "None" in command list - why we need to scroll all the list with "Nones" for 1-2 moves available for our fighter?!

That issue was in UFC1 and the same issue still exist in UFC 2!

Last edited by SUGATA; 05-01-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 11:49 AM   #2
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Re: We need full REVERSAL LIST in View move section!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
3) Some moves are listed but dont known how to perform them:
Example with Lombard: Move list - Takedowns - "Double leg - Guard" L2+LS OK
but next "Double leg - Side control" the same input L2+LS is not possible to perform - i tried all varioants as a counter, as a reversal (he perfronm Judo thow so side saddle which is different and is ALSO NOT NENTIONED in the move list at all!)
Tell me how to perfrom this Douvle leg - side control?? Stamina plays a part. I believe a health event (which lowers stamina anyways) these inputs become the more advanced ones.

4) Even more! Some reversals are not listed on Move list and are not displayed in Grapple HUD: against Double leg TD use reversal L1+RS, but THE SAME reversal for Singl leg TD is appeared in grapple HUD. Fix it! Could be that reversal is only for that type of takedown. Can you do it with both, but it just isn't shown on the GAH?

5) The BIGGEST ISSUE with reversals in this game (not Grapple block reversals by R2+RS) is that all this revesraks we can input and keep holding PRE-EPTIVELY and w/o any animation/stamina drain signals for opponent! So our reversal will be guaranteed. Not sure what you are talking about here, but it sounds like it is just the independent grappling.

P.S. Why we need the inputs for "None" in command list - why we need to scroll all the list with "Nones" for 1-2 moves available for our fighter?! Would be kind of hard to go in and remove all the moves every fighter doesn't have. Using the same command list for every fighter is just more cost effective, and really isn't such a big issue that they would need to spend the time and resources to go through and remove the ones a fighter doesn't have.

That issue was in UFC1 and the same issue still exist in UFC 2!
The devs like us to find things out on our own. There is nothing wrong with that. It kind of gives an edge to the people who are willing to take the time to learn the game and figure these out.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Personally I think all the info should be available to us now that the game has been out a while.

I believe the point he's making that you said you're not sure about is that someone can pre-emptively hold the sub/takedown reversal prompt without any warning to the opponent and get an insta reversal. The regular no pre-emptive deny and stamina usage that applies to a R2 + RS block doesn't seem to apply to a L2 + RS reversal.

Example - the otherday I was in sub sprawl, I waited a while to get GA then went to stand up to clinch and was immediately (the circle was maybe 1/10th filled on a VERY short transition) reversed into the guillotine. The guy must have just been holding L2 + Up until I started my transition.

This is all speculative though, I could be completely wrong.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:06 PM   #4
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
4) Even more! Some reversals are not listed on Move list and are not displayed in Grapple HUD: against Double leg TD use reversal L1+RS, but THE SAME reversal for Singl leg TD is appeared in grapple HUD. Fix it! Could be that reversal is only for that type of takedown. Can you do it with both, but it just isn't shown on the GAH?

Exactly.
The same Transition reversal, it is for BOTH types of TDs but vs Double leg TD it is not shwowing in Grapple HUD tip.

Quote:
5) The BIGGEST ISSUE with reversals in this game (not Grapple block reversals by R2+RS) is that all this revesraks we can input and keep holding PRE-EPTIVELY and w/o any animation/stamina drain signals for opponent! So our reversal will be guaranteed. Not sure what you are talking about here, but it sounds like it is just the independent grappling.
I am talking that you can hold this Reversal even before opponent begins his TD and you keep holding after he began so you will automatically launch reversal w/o hit checking w/o precise w/o risk of mistimed as with blang grapple block.

Old 05-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #5
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Tell me how to perfrom this Douvle leg - side control?? Stamina plays a part. I believe a health event (which lowers stamina anyways) these inputs become the more advanced ones..
You are right! Thank you!

Just tested it: There are several different versions (TD/Throw) of one input which depends on my Stamina advantage over the opponent (you both may have low stamina but i have more than opponent)

- no Stamina advantage (0%) = basic TD/Throw
- 30% Stamina advantage = more powerful TD/Throw leading to more dominant position

But i have a new question:
What does "Faceout cage" means?
and how to perfrom for ex Lombard's Faceout cage thai throw??

Last edited by SUGATA; 05-01-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »