Home

can anyone please confirm if there s a host disadvantage when other guy is lagging

This is a discussion on can anyone please confirm if there s a host disadvantage when other guy is lagging within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2016, 06:02 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: can anyone please confirm if there s a host disadvantage when other guy is laggin

I also noticed controller vibration is not working properly in this weird delay, lag, latency whatever it is,
u see starting transition, u try to block, there s no vibration, if I remember correctly vibration SHOULD tell u if u re blocking transition too early or too late, well guess what, there s no vibration for long time
Old 05-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #18
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

Re: can anyone please confirm if there s a host disadvantage when other guy is laggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
You can't blame this guy's Internet speed though. All previous mma games and other online games run fine but not this one?

Pretty sure it's the mechanics under the hood that cause the input lag. I can push the strike button on my controller and it literally takes 2 seconds or more sometimes for my character to strike on screen
It's the fact that there is no region lock. I live in the US and have checked laggy players' profile pages after the fights. I've played guys in Great Britain, Russia, and China. It's pretty terrible. Easily one of my least favorite things about the game right now.

The matchmaking logic was updated and improved in the last patch, which is appreciated, but in the tourney, I am encountering lagger after lagger.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:07 PM   #19
Banned

Exactly. Has nothing to do with internet. I'm running anywhere from 40-60 down and 10-12 up..(some idiot please tell me that's slow. I beg ya.) And 30-35 percent of my fights lag. Just how it is.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:13 PM   #20
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
It's the fact that there is no region lock. I live in the US and have checked laggy players' profile pages after the fights. I've played guys in Great Britain, Russia, and China. It's pretty terrible. Easily one of my least favorite things about the game right now.

The matchmaking logic was updated and improved in the last patch, which is appreciated, but in the tourney, I am encountering lagger after lagger.
Right, i am from Europe and generally when i fight against European guys, it's not laggy.
It's generally good against americain but the worst is against asians and brazilians.
In 2016, how we havent network options filter and the choice to have a option to lock region
Old 05-15-2016, 04:22 PM   #21
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
Right, i am from Europe and generally when i fight against European guys, it's not laggy.
It's generally good against americain but the worst is against asians and brazilians.
In 2016, how we havent network options filter and the choice to have a option to lock region
They make me want to break my ps4.

SO MUCH LATENCY AND LAG!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2016, 04:29 PM   #22
Banned

Tyler_1873's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel

Obviously you share the same opinion as the majority of the vommunity, is there anything you can do to get a region lock implemented?

Last edited by Tyler_1873; 05-15-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-15-2016, 05:21 PM   #23
Banned

This is 100 percent the case. Rekt a kid round 1, i eas pissed i didn't finish him. Starts lagging round 2 and i cant deny any mt entrys or any of transitions on bottom. He stood straight up from full mount 5 ****ing times and i deneyed everyone.. My 3rd god damn loss and the new event

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »