Home

glad to hear the ultimate team leaderboards are being reset.

This is a discussion on glad to hear the ultimate team leaderboards are being reset. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2016, 05:18 PM   #9
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: glad to hear the ultimate team leaderboards are being reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connolls
They aren't reseting them, however if you delete a character points you gained with that specific character will be deleted from your score.
This, it isn't a reset. They are just taking away the points gained with a fighter you no longer have. As well as taking away points from any fighter you delete in the future. This is great! I will drop, and I'm cool with that because I don't even look at the leaderboards.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:27 PM   #10
Rookie

That's good, but the resetting characters will still be just as prevalent imo. Now they'll just keep one or two fighters to use all their perks on and keep resetting the other 3 spots to gain coins/cards thus still fighting Division 1 with high stat CAFs. I think a better solution would be limiting how many times you can delete a CAF, maybe once a week for each slot.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:49 PM   #11
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
My quick fingers, reflexes and Fight IQ are better than any "perk" EA could ever make Cee....
NOT ME!

I have reflexes of a old blind man, and add weed on top of that and you have a handicapped UFC 2 fighter that is very sensitive when my feelings get hurt.

Does that make any sense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 06:30 PM   #12
MVP

It's not reset. anyway it changes comes out May 12, 2016. I think, we will get the next patch at the same time. YESSSSS!!!
Old 05-04-2016, 06:34 PM   #13
Rookie

I'm not a big fan of this sorry. How can I get team points with those that have done this since the start and have high level fighters? Losing doesn't give that many points. I'm not that good at this game as I don't play 100 fights a day like some have. I just play maybe one or two a day. I'll be in division 2 with stacked fighters now. Not fun. Just let it happen as it has been and fix other aspects of the game instead. Just my opinion.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:39 PM   #14
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax_Vision
When are they reseting the leaderboards?
12th of may according to the post on facebook
Old 05-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy25
I'm not a big fan of this sorry. How can I get team points with those that have done this since the start and have high level fighters? Losing doesn't give that many points. I'm not that good at this game as I don't play 100 fights a day like some have. I just play maybe one or two a day. I'll be in division 2 with stacked fighters now. Not fun. Just let it happen as it has been and fix other aspects of the game instead. Just my opinion.
I think you're misunderstanding what change they made. Nothing about matchmaking or how divisions are set up will change. The only thing now is that the leaderboard (which does nothing except be a number you can watch climb higher) will only factor in active fighters, not deleted ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #16
Rookie

I'm slowly working towards level 60 to get all my free packs. What happens if I delete my fighter? Will I lose my team points?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »