Home

Applying items suggestion

This is a discussion on Applying items suggestion within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Applying items suggestion

I have yet to apply any items to my fighters. I was getting ready to this morning when I noticed that once you select a card say boxer elite + 2mov, +2 chin, -4 kickspd, that they only show the base stats with moves not applied. It will show kickspd -4 from my base of 45 instead of kickspd of 65 with my moves applied. I think it would be nice to see the actual deduction versus the base deduction. Also if I have applied moves so that my kickspd is over 65 then 0 deductions should apply correct after using the item card? One more thing, if you have multiple item cards that you would like to use, you should be able to apply them and see what the overall outcome is versus using one and saying I wish I didn't do that because I thought I had this other card to add more. Maybe add an extra prompt at the end of applying the items cards to say are you sure for multiple item card applications? Thoughts from anyone please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 12:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Applying items suggestion

Any thoughts?
Old 05-08-2016, 02:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Applying items suggestion

Yes I agree with this , it's kinda annoying but I can see why they did it in their defence since moves applied are transient in nature and in flux.

What I personally would love to see is the negation find option. So currently you notice your movement is +4 over the max ... so find a card to use you have to filter through your collection and using the human eye pick out any that have - movement. I'd like a second option to be the reverse of what happens when you press X ( which shows all the cards that increase it ) instead show the cards that decrease it

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »