Home

More punishment for empty stamina

This is a discussion on More punishment for empty stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 07:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: More punishment for empty stamina

ok so I think we're just at different view points.

to me there seems to be no dis-advantage to holding block. Not in striking or movement. That to me is odd
To you it's not , not sure if there is compromise between our view points
Old 05-11-2016, 07:55 AM   #10
Banned

Tyler_1873's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by segap

to me there seems to be no dis-advantage to holding block. Not in striking or movement. That to me is odd
You got an answer to my question? I don't see the grapple advantage system working.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:00 AM   #11
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:

if you watched michael bisping vs a silva.

Bisping had his his hands up the whole fight his movement, striking looked good to me? Why disadvantage in movement, striking for holding hands up.

When he didn't pay attention and his hands were down. He got hit by 1 flying knee and he was ****ed up lol.

But the first 2 rounds perfect gameplan. pressure, hands up.

You want a game where people who pressure and have their hands up are in disadvantage with grappling, movement, striking?

If they put your changes why should people even pressure? because if you do and hold your hands up you are in big disadvantage. I don't like this idea. I never see people pressure with hands down.

Those changes will make it a runners game. Like the music of the game runnin away run away lol

Its the people who have their hands down and get clipped that should have serious damage, flash ko, rock. But now they can back down and eat every strike.

There is no disavantage for running, sliding, side stepping imo. You can do this the whole fight and then your only option is the clinch

Last edited by GUCCI; 05-11-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_1873
You got an answer to my question? I don't see the grapple advantage system working.
I don't know the in's and out's of their code. But as a coder it should be fairly trivial to make say X amount of types of grapple advantage.
For example currently theres just 1
instead you now say have 5 and certain actions increase maybe 3/5 of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci
Bisping had his his hands up the whole fight his movement, striking looked good to me? Why disadvantage in movement, striking for holding hands up.

When he didn't pay attention and his hands were down. He got hit by 1 flying knee and he was ****ed up lol.

But the first 2 rounds perfect gameplan. pressure, hands up.

What fight are you watching I rewatched the first two rounds just to be sure .... Bisping has his hands in the "cocked" position ready to fire off 90% of the time. The only time I see him actively block was when Silva got aggressive or if a feint was thrown as it should be.
Having your hands up is not the same as blocking ......
Old 05-11-2016, 08:29 AM   #13
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

I don't think you read my posts tbh.

I said this is the fault of the game in earlier post. You can't hold your hands up so the only option is blocking the head....

They should have made it like UD 3 when you hold high block you are at a stance with holding your hands up and when someone strike they'll will automatic block.

Bisping pressures the whole fight, hands up was he in disavantage? no. He's hands were low 1 time and got ****ed up.

But offcourse you will not agree. You are a runner in this game

Last edited by GUCCI; 05-11-2016 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:45 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI
I don't think you read my posts tbh.

I said this is the fault of the game in earlier post. You can't hold your hands up so the only option is blocking the head....

They should have made it like UD 3 when you hold high block you are at a stance with holding your hands up and when someone strike they'll will automatic block.

Bisping pressures the whole fight, hands up was he in disavantage? no. He's hands were low 1 time and got ****ed up.

But offcourse you will not agree. You are a runner in this game

Your hands are default up without blocking

http://imgur.com/C44G5Xr

Tell me which image you considered bisping to have during the fight ?
The one where his hands are just around shoulder height , in a position ready to fire the left or right ....
Or...
The one where his hands are at his bloody face in no position to be ready to fire off the same speed shots. They're ****ing pointing upwards for gods sake .... Very reminiscent of something like overreem when he turtles up and blocks

The funny thing is bisping is doing exactly what i was asking for ... he's pressuring a fighter and having his hands in the "cocked" position ready to fire. At no point does he walk down bisping while maintaining a block.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:50 AM   #15
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Your hands are default up without blocking

http://imgur.com/C44G5Xr

Tell me which image you considered bisping to have during the fight ?
The one where his hands are just around shoulder height , in a position ready to fire the left or right ....
Or...
The one where his hands are at his bloody face in no position to be ready to fire off the same speed shots. They're ****ing pointing upwards for gods sake .... Very reminiscent of something like overreem when he turtles up and blocks

The funny thing is bisping is doing exactly what i was asking for ... he's pressuring a fighter and having his hands in the "cocked" position ready to fire. At no point does he walk down bisping while maintaining a block.
None of the both. Have you played UD 3? That was hands up when blocking.

I think you not read my post. I said the blocking was stupid but you can't hold hands up. The hands are very low in thz pic you show me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 08:57 AM   #16
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI
I also deleted fighter we had the same OVR (79). Your ground stats, clinch was better. My stand up was better by 5 points. I was laila ali I'm sure you remember because I beat you 1st time very bad in stand up. 2nd time you didn't want to strike and did side step, clinch alot you almost finished me with gnp me in full mount. But then 2nd round I won by gnp you in full mount.

That is the game fault. When you high block there should just be an animation where the fighter hold his hands up and when someone strike it will auto block like UD 3. This game it looks stupid because they block and not hold their hands up.

You don't get clipped when you hold your hands up. You almost didn't touch me yesterday because I was blocking

People who never hold their hands up and run those people should be clipped when you land a perfect hook to their head but they just eat it and keep running.

Thats the reason I want a boxing game. This game is arcade. You land a hook to a guy head that Isn't even blocking with their hands low and they just eat it and keep running.

It should be a ko like canela vs khan when you have your hands low or do serious damage when get caught with your hands low.
Here I'll quote my post so you can read again what I said about blocking head. I said it look stupid but that is not the player fault but the game fault because you can't hold hands up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »