Home

The New EA GameFace

This is a discussion on The New EA GameFace within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The New EA GameFace

So for women, we... half the eye size or what? I tried it but the program doesn't work anymore. It's pointless as you have to mark them anyhow.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:49 PM   #18
Rookie

My results are x100 times worse. The shape of my face and head are just crazy compared to almost passable on the first version.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:57 PM   #19
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

I just tried using the new version. When I get to the step where you set all the position markers, only a quarter of the photo shows up all zoomed in. Basically all I can see on this step is one large eye. WTF EA?

PS4- zappaforever

Last edited by norml; 05-15-2016 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:03 PM   #20
Just started!

IS anyone else getting this problem?

I'm trying to upload a new image to Game Face, so I go to the Game Face site, and once I login, it immediately starts uploading my old images and then just sits at the spinning wheel icon, in which I cant delete or change image to my newer images I planned on uploading.

To clearify more on the issue, I am using FireFox, I have cleared my cache, waited an hour before restarting.

Also, I have uploaded the new images I wanted for my new game face and it worked great uploaded fine generate fine, however I didnt upload these photos under the account linked to my Xbox one, so when I logged in on the account linked to my xbox one, I have the problem of not being able to upload my new images or deleting the old one, or placing position markers nothing. It just starts Generating Game Face right as I log into Gme Face....
Old 05-15-2016, 10:34 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by norml
I just tried using the new version. When I get to the step where you set all the position markers, only a quarter of the photo shows up all zoomed in. Basically all I can see on this step is one large eye. WTF EA?
This.

What the hell did they do to Gameface?

I'm getting this issue to and when I just get past this screen, I cant get Gameface to generate the faces.

How did they make an average function even worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2016, 11:37 PM   #22
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

My female faces are freaking terrible with new gameface. At least it works with chrome. The old gameface stopped working with my chrome browser ages ago. Also with old game face my female fighters turned out exactly how I wanted them. Some had makeup with no issue.

Right now I couldn't access any face shaping on gameface website. I think the picture was all huge for me once and I was able to zoom out with a slider to make it work.

When you upload side profile it's confusing, the area that you are supposed to put image in is shaped nothing like a face.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:56 AM   #23
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This.

What the hell did they do to Gameface?

I'm getting this issue to and when I just get past this screen, I cant get Gameface to generate the faces.

How did they make an average function even worse.
Yea, it was fine before... for me atleast.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:58 AM   #24
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
My female faces are freaking terrible with new gameface. At least it works with chrome. The old gameface stopped working with my chrome browser ages ago. Also with old game face my female fighters turned out exactly how I wanted them. Some had makeup with no issue.

Right now I couldn't access any face shaping on gameface website. I think the picture was all huge for me once and I was able to zoom out with a slider to make it work.

When you upload side profile it's confusing, the area that you are supposed to put image in is shaped nothing like a face.
I havent uploaded a female fighter at all. However i just look at the template and got mine to look good when i was able to generate the S.O.b

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »