Home

News on update?

This is a discussion on News on update? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
News on update?

I thought I saw EA was going to change the leaderboard on 5/10. Did they implement this yet? Is this the only fix they made? The leaderboard should of been the last of there fixes. For something as simple as this fix they could have fixed stamina loss after every fight. If it's a first round :30 KO then the stamina loss should be 1 or 2, not a random 9 or 12. This is just my opinion. Also the leaderboard should be from the quality of opponent, not the number of times you play. Playing 3,000 fights should not net you in the top 10 just because you play way more than most. Any thoughts please. Also this is just my opinion again. Recent posts I have made people were calling me stupid which I thought that's why they got rid of the old forum was from abuse. If you don't like my post just say you don't like it or disagree and state why.
Thanks
Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #2
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Re: News on update?

I don't understand. The stamina should be a 1 or 2 not a 9 or 12? Can you explain please?
Old 05-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #3
Banned

drinklime's Arena

Hey bud that guy that called you stupid was being sarcastic. He was agreeing with you. So don't worry guy!
Old 05-11-2016, 05:15 PM   #4
Rookie

If a fight finishes with a KO or sub on the early 1st round then our fighter shouldn't be penalized 9 to 12 points of stamina loss. It should be maybe 1 or 2 in my opinion. Sorry I mean fitness
Old 05-11-2016, 05:32 PM   #5
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy25
If a fight finishes with a KO or sub on the early 1st round then our fighter shouldn't be penalized 9 to 12 points of stamina loss. It should be maybe 1 or 2 in my opinion. Sorry I mean fitness
oh fitnes. Yes man I agree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 06:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy25
I thought I saw EA was going to change the leaderboard on 5/10. Did they implement this yet? Is this the only fix they made? The leaderboard should of been the last of there fixes. For something as simple as this fix they could have fixed stamina loss after every fight. If it's a first round :30 KO then the stamina loss should be 1 or 2, not a random 9 or 12. This is just my opinion. Also the leaderboard should be from the quality of opponent, not the number of times you play. Playing 3,000 fights should not net you in the top 10 just because you play way more than most. Any thoughts please. Also this is just my opinion again. Recent posts I have made people were calling me stupid which I thought that's why they got rid of the old forum was from abuse. If you don't like my post just say you don't like it or disagree and state why.
Thanks
Cheers

Oh crap, was this me? I had to go back and check.

This is what I put.

***This is stupid, and if implemented would only make the game fair. I enjoyed using my 67 ranked guy against 85+ guys and getting knocked the **** out in 2 shots. Had this been implemented I would have probably never got bored of the cheesing and moved onto other games.

This idea is almost as stupid as having an equal stats mode so we'd have fun using all 250+ fighters and not just Jones, Holm, Mcgregor, Werdum, JJ etc***

The guy before me was being sarcastic and was being silly too. He put this.

In fairness this would be a wet dream for dick heads like me...

Every 24 hours I delete a character and using no move cards or even perks farm a record of about 20-0 ( with 0 stamina) before I start facing people who actually know how to play
If you make it based on ovr then my character would stay in div 1/2 for eternity while I try to farm enough attribute cards for my mains
I completely agree that something needs to be done but I'm being completely honest that I personally would abuse this situation to "equalise" the unfairness of people with maxed out stats from buying packs.

I apologise. Sometimes with people from different countries, and with language barriers, it doesn't always translate over well.

I 100% agreed with you. Anyone from the old forum will tell you I moaned about the same ultimate team issue for weeks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »