Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here

Live event thing is dumb imo. Evening out stats is pointless.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:13 PM   #58
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.06 & Content Update #3 Available Now - Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
The live events think is kind of neat that you can win a trip to event, but I can't understand the logic of another online mode. The game is still pretty dang new, and some already have issues finding matches.

I think 3 online modes is to much already because it divides a small player base. Now there are 4?

I don't know about that one. Seems like a bad idea. If it becomes difficult to find matches i will probably quit playing all together. In UFC 1 always found matches fast up until the day ufc 2 was released.
The mode is only open during a small window leading up to specific live events (198 being the first one).

Shouldn't be a big problem in general.

But yeah, ranked might be a ghost town this weekend.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:13 PM   #59
Banned

GUCCI's Arena

Re: EA UFC Content Update #3 is Live!

Quote:
Interesting that Cyborg's last name is shown as Cyborg, that's just nickname.
Its a very popular nick name so its normal. They always do this with popular nickname's

Didn't they do this with "rampage" jackson and "jacare" souza also?

Or is it quinton rampage jackson and ronaldo jacare souza in the game? Just curious I don't remember.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:14 PM   #60
Rookie

Re: The patch is live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Really? A new game mode and Cyborg is disappointing?
You guys HAVE to fix that invisible wall when rocking a guy and going for a finish. The concrete boots the attacking fighter experience is just really really stupid. I'm sure you did that for longer fights but it's so fake and unrewarding.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:17 PM   #61
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC Content Update #3 is Live!

Quote:
Interesting that Cyborg's last name is shown as Cyborg, that's just nickname.
She officially changed her name a few years back I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #62
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

With Cyborg being last name, I just found that interesting. I don't have game on but iirc Quinton is called Rampage.

Nice to hear live events is only open for short periods of time. Is there any possibility of individual numbers being listed for the different game modes in the future? It would be nice to see how many people are playing fight now, ranked, UT, ect.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #63
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Re: The patch is live!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGameGod
You guys HAVE to fix that invisible wall when rocking a guy and going for a finish. The concrete boots the attacking fighter experience is just really really stupid. I'm sure you did that for longer fights but it's so fake and unrewarding.

Agreed.

The game is pretty bad all around.

I had no fear of getting taken down in the last game because you could actually block transitions.

I don't even bother trying anymore. Game is so laggy you literally have to guess which way they are going to transition to stop it.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #64
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
The live events think is kind of neat that you can win a trip to event, but I can't understand the logic of another online mode. The game is still pretty dang new, and some already have issues finding matches.

I think 3 online modes is to much already because it divides a small player base. Now there are 4?

I don't know about that one. Seems like a bad idea. If it becomes difficult to find matches i will probably quit playing all together. In UFC 1 always found matches fast up until the day ufc 2 was released.
I agree EA UFC 3 something will need to be done about this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »