Home

Would you like to see some sort of unlockables/virtual currency in the next game?

This is a discussion on Would you like to see some sort of unlockables/virtual currency in the next game? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2016, 08:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Would you like to see some sort of unlockables/virtual currency in the next game?

Not just ultimate team coins but some sort of currency that benefits everyone.

So for example, you'd earn UFC coins for playing ranked, and you'd earn more for using lower ranked fighters. Maybe even for quick match. You can use these to unlock stuff or convert them to ultimate team coins instead if you're an ultimate team guy.

There's a HUGE library of fights, interviews, pride stuff, and i'd like to see these utilised in some way kind of like you could unlock stuff in the undisputed games.

So you'd have an unlockables section and you can trade in these coins for fights, interviews, fighter profiles...I mean how many fighters have fought for the ufc past and present. A lot. That's already 500+ unlockables.

Obviously I don't expect to see full fights added, but there's so much content out there in the form of interviews, fight highlights, post fight interviews. You could even unlock pride stuff. Backstage interviews etc.

Also although we'll never see tito, couture etc as playable characters, video's, interviews of them would be cool as the UFC holds the rights to those and can do whatever they want with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »