Home

Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2?

This is a discussion on Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2016, 06:27 PM   #49
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnysmallfeet
Massively!!!! Something needs to be done about it.

Just watched MMs new video, first fight he is having trouble so just absolutely wrecks the guy with the straight, body kick combo! It is absolutely insane! All the devs have to do is check it to see how mad it is.

People don't just throw straight, body kick like 10 times over and the other person certainly doesn't freeze and start bending over for more haha. Scary stuff.
MM is MTS2 right?

Go figure he uses this crap op combo, he even said on the old ea forums he uses this and says it's not OP and to leave it alone. GO FIGURE!
Old 05-18-2016, 06:35 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
MM is MTS2 right?

Go figure he uses this crap op combo, he even said on the old ea forums he uses this and says it's not OP and to leave it alone. GO FIGURE!
Yeah it is, exactly man!

Game changers is a crazy idea, obviously they will only be interested in changes that suit them haha.

I know he had a massive go on the EA forums when I said something but he talks about realism and throwing the same combo over and over to get a endless cycle of hitstuns is not realistic.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #51
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Yeah it is, exactly man!

Game changers is a crazy idea, obviously they will only be interested in changes that suit them haha.

I know he had a massive go on the EA forums when I said something but he talks about realism and throwing the same combo over and over to get a endless cycle of hitstuns is not realistic.
This was one of the first problems I posted about when game just dropped, and I even posted it somewere on ea and MTS2 threw me under the bus and few other ppl for saying the 2 peice combo puts you into a hit stun loop over and over and works great in LHW, MW and WW. Then next thing you know he is bashing us and saying it's no OP and get better at it Etc... lol

It's not about OP or If you can defend it (Which you can but its a lil hard) it's about that you can throw this simple combo for a whole 3 or 5 round fight and be so successful in it. Then there's the people who master this with wiedman or Jon jones and it's dam near impossible to defend and just to strike back.

It makes the game so ugly looking and the fact he was defending it just made me shake my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 06:59 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
This was one of the first problems I posted about when game just dropped, and I even posted it somewere on ea and MTS2 threw me under the bus and few other ppl for saying the 2 peice combo puts you into a hit stun loop over and over and works great in LHW, MW and WW. Then next thing you know he is bashing us and saying it's no OP and get better at it Etc... lol

It's not about OP or If you can defend it (Which you can but its a lil hard) it's about that you can throw this simple combo for a whole 3 or 5 round fight and be so successful in it. Then there's the people who master this with wiedman or Jon jones and it's dam near impossible to defend and just to strike back.

It makes the game so ugly looking and the fact he was defending it just made me shake my head.
Yeah man I remember it was a few of us who said it, he said we were bad because we can't defend it but he has 500 wins spamming that crap so can't be that easy to defend.

He finished 3 out of the 5 fights with it tonight. I would hazard a guess that he would be nowhere near the level he is without that combo he uses it literally all the time.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:13 PM   #53
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Yeah man I remember it was a few of us who said it, he said we were bad because we can't defend it but he has 500 wins spamming that crap so can't be that easy to defend.

He finished 3 out of the 5 fights with it tonight. I would hazard a guess that he would be nowhere near the level he is without that combo he uses it literally all the time.
Im not here to bash MTS2 but it's just I don't agree with this combo at all or the ppl who use it. The funny thing is now there's ppl hiding this combo after a few other strikes to throw you off but know matter what this combo is and will always be cheap and op since it puts you into a nasty overreaction hit stun over and over and over.

Ughhhhhh this is my 2nd least favorite thing behind the arm trap.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:21 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Im not here to bash MTS2 but it's just I don't agree with this combo at all or the ppl who use it. The funny thing is now there's ppl hiding this combo after a few other strikes to throw you off but know matter what this combo is and will always be cheap and op since it puts you into a nasty overreaction hit stun over and over and over.

Ughhhhhh this is my 2nd least favorite thing behind the arm trap.
It's not about bashing anyone, he is just a reference point because he puts it on youtube. I enjoy some of his content.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #55
Banned

drinklime's Arena

It is very difficult to constructively criticize anything related to this game because it is always interpreted as a personal insult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 07:40 PM   #56
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
It's not about bashing anyone, he is just a reference point because he puts it on youtube. I enjoy some of his content.
Ya, I don't really watch any of his YouTube stuff or any person who post YouTube stuff on the forums. Not my thing.

Pretty much I go to work, play UFC 2 and have so much fun and then post on forum my issues with the game or just talk with ppl and make jokes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »