Home

Flying Submissions 0 Stamina

This is a discussion on Flying Submissions 0 Stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2016, 12:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flying Submissions 0 Stamina

I would like to see the gates be situational. If you are gassed and just got reversed then any sub I do should be two gates. If we are both fresh and I go for a sub from half guard bottom it should be 4-5 gates to finish. That would make the grappling much more complex in that you are trying to setup up specific situations rather than just getting to the position of your favorite sub.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:21 PM   #10
Rookie

Mrbluray's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDy4war
Finally someone that sees the same thing i see ive been saying this since the ea sports forum. Ive been beaten alot because of this and its total bs.
The stamina is really just a handicap for the submission game. If you can't win the submission minigame when someone is giving you a full handicap advantage, that's not the game's fault.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #11
Banned

drinklime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbluray
The stamina is really just a handicap for the submission game. If you can't win the submission minigame when someone is giving you a full handicap advantage, that's not the game's fault.
This is why Undisputed 3 had the best sub system, the "gates" would change sizes based on the stamina advantage/disadvantage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 02:58 PM   #12
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Do u know that reversal submissions (L2+RS) are instant, can be pre-empively inputed by stupid holding L2+RS all the time, do not require stamina at all and undeniable at all b/s does not have transition meter at all.

How to fix:
bring to all reverslas grapple deny mechanics (w blank input penalty, stamina depending).
wow is that true? if so, definitely lame, I'll have to try it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
I would like to see the gates be situational. If you are gassed and just got reversed then any sub I do should be two gates. If we are both fresh and I go for a sub from half guard bottom it should be 4-5 gates to finish. That would make the grappling much more complex in that you are trying to setup up specific situations rather than just getting to the position of your favorite sub.
Agreed!
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 05-20-2016, 03:16 PM   #13
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Is there no way to make stamina play a role for the offensive guy in sub situations? So if he's gassed it's essentially impossible to pull one off. Either make the defenders gates move insanely fast or his very slow. Can that be done?

Offline even when the AI is gassed and I attempt a sub their gates still move as quickly as if they had full stamina. Devs?
Old 05-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #14
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
wow is that true? if so, definitely lame, I'll have to try it out
This is true, tested by myself, but please test it and post here yr results as a proof.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
This is true, tested by myself, but please test it and post here yr results as a proof.
Yeah it's true. I use the guillotine when they stand up out of sprawl all the time. You just hold it and wait for them to fall into it. In that position it's easy to deny everything else while holding it too. The deny windows are massive and the animations are obvious. I believe you can deny while still holding down left trigger as well, or at least I seem to get away with it in that position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 06:19 PM   #16
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt fists
Great idea. That's exactly how the game should be.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »