Home

Any news on another attempt to fix the AI?

This is a discussion on Any news on another attempt to fix the AI? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2016, 01:01 PM   #1
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Any news on another attempt to fix the AI?

At this point only reason I've held off selling the game is that hopefully the AI can provide a rewarding experience offline. Haven't seen Skynet post in quite sometime. Anyone heard anything? Are fixes still being worked on? If so what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 03:12 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Any news on another attempt to fix the AI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
At this point only reason I've held off selling the game is that hopefully the AI can provide a rewarding experience offline. Haven't seen Skynet post in quite sometime. Anyone heard anything? Are fixes still being worked on? If so what?
Skynet has been on vacation for the last 3 weeks but he did get some changes into the June patch. I cant go into details but I think they will improve the AI. How much is yet to be seen.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:14 PM   #3
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Skynet has been on vacation for the last 3 weeks but he did get some changes into the June patch. I cant go into details but I think they will improve the AI. How much is yet to be seen.
is silly how the ai is getting improved while the game is out. AI should have been at this level at least on release so the improvements on them wouldnt have been so drastic.

For EA UFC 3 i would like to see a beta for everyone that includes fighting the AI and online so both parties can be treated fairly for release.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Yep, I posted a few days ago about how overall I think the AI is moving in the right directions with these patches....BUT....they MUST address the fact that when the AI gets ROCKED, suddenly then they revert back to Neo/Matrix fighting.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:53 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
Yep, I posted a few days ago about how overall I think the AI is moving in the right directions with these patches....BUT....they MUST address the fact that when the AI gets ROCKED, suddenly then they revert back to Neo/Matrix fighting.
Its tough. One, many people here were complaining about pro's difficulty and arguing that they would prefer the game to go back to UFC 1 where the AI had matrix like abilities to defend itself.

Two, people (including myself) have argued that the AI is too easy to KO on Pro. My preference would be that the AI use movement and blocking as the sole reason to recover when it was rocked but I'll take the current state over the previous version where the AI does very little to protect itself when rocked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 06:21 PM   #6
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

AI in UFC 3 should be one of there top properties. Online is all set and UT is headed in the right direction, now all that's left is AI and single player getting a huge face lift. New Audio, New Career mode, And just overall better offline modes to play with. (TITLE MODE PLEASE!!!)

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 05-30-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:09 PM   #7
Rookie

I hope they will implement some serious changes to the AI. It is far too easy even on pro. In my career mode, the only trouble I've ever been in is being almost submitted or took a few rocks or a knockdown when I've tried to do the parry strike challenges.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:57 AM   #8
Rookie

It definitely improved since vanilla. I've had some fun matches with AI lately on UT, but once you fully focus and don't just clown around, you hardly get beat against an even-rated fighter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »