Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.07 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.07 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 07:07 PM   #73
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #patchspoilers 1.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
I dont remember MTS posts, very few posts from Rommel, and only Zhunter make some posts.
Also i dont see posts from them about how to CHANGE the current game, their wish lists. I see guides, tutorials but not issues and how to fix.

We need more Game CHANGERS, which can to talk with devs directly!
They do talk to the devs directly. Which is likely why you don't see them post as much. Besides the fact that people blame them as well like the devs. I have questioned some of the decisions myself. Striking being one of them.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjmoore_35
No it's not obvious that I rack up wins. It's obvious that I exploit everyone else's weakness. Don't discredit me for learning the game by changing it and rewarding the people that are lazy and only one to strike like an arcade game. It's MMA, adapt
You are abit of a spammer though.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:10 PM   #75
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
@GAMEPLAYDEVUFC How Do you guys plan to compensate what you screwed up on that lightweight packs except avoiding answers on Twitter? That's the only thing I and a lot of others care atm.
Can you elaborate? I haven't touched this game in 3 weeks. Probably have a bunch of packs waiting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 07:11 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
No it's not obvious that I rack up wins. It's obvious that I exploit everyone else's weakness. Don't discredit me for learning the game by changing it and rewarding the people that are lazy and only one to strike like an arcade game. It's MMA, adapt
Lol, clinch spammers hella mad. Its almost turning me on.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:11 PM   #77
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
They do talk to the devs directly. Which is likely why you don't see them post as much. Besides the fact that people blame them as well like the devs. I have questioned some of the decisions myself. Striking being one of them.
Who blame GCs??
Who blame devs??

I personally blame devs only for _ignoring_ our requests again and again. This very frustrate to spend so much time on creating issues threads (w how to fix) and did not recieve any answer so many issue threads w/o any response.

Some times i think to go in read only "mode" and dont knock on the closed door - because it is really frustrating.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:12 PM   #78
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
Well I don't think I've fought Hunter. But I remember fighting MTS2 3 times in live events. One of the fights where a clinch knee stunned him and I finished him with a combo. He complained about it afterwards saying it was OP but in reality I have no problems getting finished in the clinch. Same for Zombie, these are players that are barely in the top 100 and that don't play the game that much.
Im on Xbox.

I could care less about the clinch changes. If someone clinches me Im fine with it because I can get it to the ground. If not, thats fine too, I'll shoot a single leg.

I think the SC entries were a bit too unpunishable, especially for repeated attempts. So maybe this will balance it out some. But as for the knee nerf in thai, I dont think it was needed. Im impartial to the punches no longer interupting transitions in SC.

In short, Im not for or against the changes. But I could see how a striker would become very irritated by someone just spamming the Single Collar entry.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:14 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
The clinch can be a chess match. That is what was cool about it.
... Yep, 1 transition and 1 strike away from "check mate". Bobby Fischer in the house!
Old 05-30-2016, 07:16 PM   #80
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
I dont remember MTS posts, very few posts from Rommel, and only Zhunter make some posts.
Also i dont see posts from them about how to CHANGE the current game, their wish lists. I see guides, tutorials but not issues and how to fix.

We need more Game _CHANGERS_ (not game trainers), which can (and will) to talk with devs directly about game's problems /issues and how to fix!
Because it seems that devs are repeating the same errors over and over (it looks like they dont know enough what and how we need).

Sugata, GCers cannot share what or how we want things changed, because if those things are acted upon, we could potentially be breaking NDA by posting it publicly. Rest assured the large majority of the GCers read the forum topics here. That doesnt mean each topic listed will be fixed though.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »