Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.07 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.07 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 06:20 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
I wish the patch could fix fighters with incorrect height like Raphael Assuncao who is listed at 4'7 and announced at that height but his ingame model is 5'5 like he should be
Old 05-30-2016, 06:25 PM   #50
Rookie

Re: #patchspoilers 1.07

I hope the patch allows one to:

- choose start position in practice mode in order to practice in a disciplined way. Being able to rewind a few seconds to choose different strategies
would be a bonus.

- allow fighters the option to replay in online unranked match.

Any word on stamina tweaks--especially spamming transitions and subs with zero stamina?

Last edited by cernac; 05-30-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 05-30-2016, 06:28 PM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjmoore_35
I'd like to say that I think all of these changes are unnecessary. I am a top 10 fighter in the world in my opinion (14 in championships) and I don't see any problems in the clinch other then the unblockable knee when your head is all the way red. I honestly think it's incredibly unfair to make these changes. Not only have you made it easier to block the clinch in general, but now you are rewarding fighters who go into fights holding R2 and up. This update will not only make one trick pony fighters not have to learn the whole game to be good, but it will discredit all of the competitors who put their time in to learn the clinch and be successful at it. A group of angry players who get beat in the clinch should not be rewarded for complaining about it. Another thing; making it to where strikes do not block transitions in the clinch will now make it impossible to deny fake transitions. This will make it to where you can literally fake going in to Muai Thai position 12 times in a row with no stamina loss, and then easily complete a takedown with not much that your opponent can do. My honest opinion is that the clinch and ground are almost as good as they are going to get. The only thing that could possibly need work is the striking in this game and I'm not even complaining about that. I use all 3 aspects of the game because I have put the time in and successfully mastered all of them.
We have 3 top 10 fighters as Gamechangers and all 3 of them thought there were issues with the clinch. They were pretty much in line with most of the people who posted about issues in the the last LEC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 06:30 PM   #52
Banned

Aw. Look at the people mad that they'll have to do something more then constantly press right on an analog stick to win a fighting game. Awww.

your tears are delicious. This is awesome.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:34 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
Aw. Look at the people mad that they'll have to do something more then constantly press right on an analog stick to win a fighting game. Awww.

Init! Spammers out in force tonight!
Old 05-30-2016, 06:35 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
I here listed ONLY those issues which are REALY EASY TO FIX NOW BY PATCH.
Dude are you kidding us? You make another patch with uncalling features and dont fix those which are called by community every day!
Man, thoes issues are NOT east to fix. I think, absolutely not. There are many clinch problems in this game, it still issues since released the game. and there are many feedback forum not only here as official twitter, facebook, thier officail homepage for feedback of EA UFC2. I think, many ppl complaints about the clinch game.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:36 PM   #55
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel

This is just going to force people to get even better at the clinch. It says punches, not knees. Right now you can keep the AI from transitioning just by kneeing it over and over lol.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #56
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Are you going to fix bug with involuntary dash after quick sway?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...way-click.html

Are you going to buff sways and fix them?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ke-dashes.html

Are you going give us Players meet in PSN?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sn-ea-ufc.html

(optional) Are you going to improve DS4 color light?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ner-color.html

Are you going to buff MT whips by fixing blocking its knee (return it to UFC 1)?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ow-ti-fix.html

I here listed ONLY those issues which are REALY EASY TO FIX NOW BY PATCH.
Dude are you kidding us? You make another patch with uncalling features and dont fix those which are called by community every day!
Other than the light, I dont think any of these are "easy" to fix. Even in some of those threads you post, the "community" doesnt completely agree all of those are issues anyway.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »