Home

How about being interviewed by Ariel Helwani in the game?

This is a discussion on How about being interviewed by Ariel Helwani in the game? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2016, 05:04 PM   #9
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How about being interviewed by Ariel Helwani in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzeric
I seriously hope ur joking
He is absolutely right. They need to worry more about offline than online. The offline player base sells these games. Career Mode is supposed to be THE offline mode. Last game it was too much interaction (mainly just the annoying fighter videos), to almost none now. We need to have a very in depth career mode, with the option to skip those parts for people who just want to do a quick career.

Career Mode should never end on its own. The fights should get harder and harder until you just give up and retire. Your peak stats should be where your CAF is saved for online play.

If they don't have a very immersive Career Mode, they failed to see the appeal of it. That isn't good when you don't know what your customers want.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:19 PM   #10
Pro

Yeah I've always started off with th career mode to get use to any new changes... This one I was bored after 5 matches... Even the last game wasn't very good. The videos were annoying as hell...

They need to make it as real as possible, like you're actually living it. Start in some amateur league, get into tuf, work your way into ufc, have weigh ins, interviews, option to touch gloves/taunt during the ref instructions, options for post fight interview if you get one with joe rogan...

There is so much they could add to make career a million times more appealing...
Old 06-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Are you kidding me?

NBA 2k is widely renowned for having 1 of the best career modes of any sports game ever......
Honestly, a career mode of EA UFC series is absolutely terrible compared with 2KNBA series. NBA 2k is veryyy fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 06:20 AM   #12
Rookie

The "career" mode in these EA UFC games has been atrocious!! How do you go from EA mma's top notch career mode and have undisputed 3's top notch career mode as a guide AND STILL MANAGE to give us the weakest career mode in a mma franchise ever? Its mindboggling, like fish said, Career mode sells these games for offline players which should always be the first demographic you should cater to. I played it for an hour maybe in ufc 1, learned it was more of the same in ufc 2, never touched it again! Which sucks because career mode was my goto mode for fight night as well as undisputed or ea mma. This isn't tolerable EA
Old 06-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #13
Rookie

Omg don't get me started on how atrocious the career mode is.. I think the word "lifeless" accurately describes this mode. I mean we are talking about mma, one of the most exciting sports in the world today and none of the excitement made it into the final product. No weigh in or pre media trash talk to build the fight or fans, no back stage interviews etc. all you get are these bland training mini games and another fight. I still haven't even finished career mode yet and badly want to unlock Bruce lee and mike Tyson.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:04 PM   #14
Rookie

NBA 2K16 has a great carrier mode without a doubt!

And yes an UFC game should have Ariel al-Halwani as reporter 😊for sure. A great story though needs a great writer. NBA 2K16 had Spike Lee. I highly doubt that EA will pay a big amount for a UFC Carrier mode story writer, but they could give a new or an undiscovered experienced talented writer a chance for it!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »