Home

New exploit im done

This is a discussion on New exploit im done within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2016, 11:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New exploit im done

i quit its bad enough trying to fight guys with 90+ ovr constantly now ive just been KOed 3 times in a row by the same cheese.

some kind of power overhand right. easy enough to avoid but all they have to do is hit one you stumble back in an insane hit stun and the punch lunges enough they can just chain them. hit 1 gain free knockout. im done ultimate cheeseball mode is a joke

Ranked fights well over a 3-1 w/l ratio even vs nothing but mcgregor werdum jones ect about 160-40

UT cant even pull a 2-1 w/l i wonder why theres such a drastic difference. love the idea god awful execution with an even worse ranking system. i win most fights around 1.7 w/l in cheeseball mode but i can also see even if i wasnt winning most id still be climbing ranks you gain like 10-20 points for a win and lose like 3 for a loss its a joke you will always climb pretty much no matter what

so you either delete and remake constantly which is dumb as hell and tedious or eventually you hit div 5 and all hell breaks loose with guys with 100 stand up that beat you with an armbar in round 2 because surprise! its not just their standup its everything down to the damn athleticism

even though this game has made me hate his guts ima quote the only person you will ever fight at feather

"Thanks for the cheese.
Catch ya's later."

Last edited by Josh1735; 06-13-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2016, 02:21 PM   #2
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New exploit im done

Lol this is a funny post.

First of all dude, breathe and calm down. Secondly, what is your fight style? Are you a grappler, brawler, technical striker...give us some idea so we can help you out. I find UT to be way easier than ranked despite the ratings difference
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 06-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #3
Rookie

It is ridiculous haha.

I made my last fighter earlier after getting my other 4 to between 75-85, the first division now is madness haha I won a title with my 67 rated fighter and my next fight was against a 87 rated guy who was in division 4 then even worse a 86 rated guy in division 1.

I am pretty good at the game so I gave them good fights but that is only because I play alot of ranked and the UT players are really bad at the game they just think they are good because how important stats are on this game.

For people who have just started though I feel sorry for them haha.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:12 PM   #4
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

As a champion u can fight any champion (division don't matter)
Old 06-13-2016, 06:40 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti

First of all dude, breathe and calm down. Secondly, what is your fight style? Are you a grappler, brawler, technical striker...give us some idea so we can help you out. I find UT to be way easier than ranked despite the ratings difference
I've been finding ranked easier than ut myself, even when using lowered rated fighters you don't have as much as an imbalance and there currently exists in UT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 05:15 AM   #6
Rookie

standup is broken, next patch I hope
Old 06-14-2016, 05:38 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
standup is broken, next patch I hope
ground is worse. so slow and lame
Old 06-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti

its not a fight style thing lol the exploit is a singular punch where if they hit one you are indefinitely stunned into another one and so on and so forth until you go down or if your chin is made of diamond they gas

also like i said i win 3 times for every 1 loss in ranked im certainly not the best player in the world but it isnt a skill deficiency

edit: even though it holds no weight here to answer your question i was on a muay thai fighter

Last edited by Josh1735; 06-14-2016 at 08:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »