Home

Think im done with this game already!

This is a discussion on Think im done with this game already! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2016, 12:20 PM   #33
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Think im done with this game already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norml
Don't you love ignorance. There's always some ******* that says "get better internet". My connection is more than adequate for online gaming. I have no problems whatsoever except for UFC, which is tolerable mostly, and NHL.

Last night the 1 bad laggy match I had I get a message telling me my connection is crap.

Mind boggling.
You play using wifi?

I have issues sometimes but seems to be psn. My internet is around 100 download and 50 upload. When I test internet connection in psn menu my speed frequently shows much slower than it actually is.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:20 AM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
You play using wifi?

I have issues sometimes but seems to be psn. My internet is around 100 download and 50 upload. When I test internet connection in psn menu my speed frequently shows much slower than it actually is.
That doesn't mean you aren't running at that speed. Some speed tests won't even register that type of speed.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:23 AM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GitPoopedOn6279
I take it you're referring to me being ignorant for assuming the problem is on his end. I never broke down the multiple reasons that a high speed internet, that just about everybody has now, could still produce lag.
I just told him that I don't see lag on my end because not only do I have high speed internet but I'm in a good area for internet speed. I have friends with identical types of modems. The same internet provider as I do as well but they're unable to play most games online because of their location. Also just because your provider says you get 120mbs, like mine does, as well as the "test connection" function of my ps4 and Xbox one never show under 75mbs, does not mean they're accurate. My modem, as I mentioned is supposed to support 120mbs through exfinity/Comcast, always reads between 100mbs and 120mbs download speed and my PlayStation will test at over because it is underground (in a tri level house downstairs) but still on my PS4 I will not be able to stream most Blueray quality movies and get lag in most online games because of the location of the ps4 and distance from the modem. So maybe your super fast "50mbs" download is more like 5-10 against some people during certain times of day and much lower than you think upload, which would cause your connection to other players to be very laggy.
I play most online games on my Xbox by the way because it is above ground and connected to the modem. The PS4 is not the best device wirelessly. So that could also be another reason you're lagging.
Not ignorance. Just annoyed by people that feel the need to say "I'm done goodbye" just to see how many people's attention they get.

So how many times have you played lately since you "quit playing"?
I have no idea what the hell you just said. I can assure you that my 50mbps connection is never in the 5-10 range. Ever. And even if it was, 10 Mps down and 1 or 2 up is PLENTY for one on one online gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »