Home

You best trick or tip since playing

This is a discussion on You best trick or tip since playing within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2017, 07:23 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: You best trick or tip since playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJoshGordon420X
been looking for this for ages

how do you do the upkick from the ground?Not the normal kick but the one where the fighter is doing a diving punch and your player kicks him in the face and falls to the ground
You press or mash kick as soon as your opponent goes for a diving punch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2017, 01:58 PM   #106
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrjigga
tnx dave..do you hold or flick right stick to fake transition?my fake transitions are very slow.
To fake you flick the analogue fast, don't hold it. If you keep faking the same way a high level player will eventually catch on and pre-deny it, this is when they anticipate where they're going to go and deny it before you make the move. You want to fake in 2s or 3s; Basically someone can either deny every odd attempt or even attempt, if you fake once then move and then fake twice then move and change it up it's very hard to stop. I don't really recommend moving without faking unless they're on low stamina and always fake out transitions that take longer and have a large window to deny i.e backsitting, takedowns in clinch (unless you use a momentum transition).

There is some transitions you can't really fake out and need to learn best when to move which just takes practice. (using a momentum transition to escape backsitting for example)

Last edited by Kyle1998; 10-22-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #107
Banned

single/or muay thai plum clinch > fake outside or inside trip takedown > followed by an elbow.

Opponent thinks Im going for a Takedown (which is ridiculous I never go for TDs lol) and denies it, that leaves him open for an elbow to the dome. Try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »