Home

Most annoying player ever.

This is a discussion on Most annoying player ever. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2016, 02:20 AM   #25
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most annoying player ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
tried it in unranked, yeah pretty damn easy. i let people out though.
If you have arm traps sub mount isn't that bad anyways, unless your opponent never postures up, I hate that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2016, 04:06 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I want this in ranked matches now, i want Rory with this because i know i will be getting a lot of full mounts from pp trying this move. Let's make this happen already, bring this move to online ranked matches please!!!
No, no, no ,no

no, no, no no

no, no , no , no

keep this crap in UT
Old 07-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #27
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Ej...

R2+down.

Not hard.

Once you know about it, its incredibly easy to stop.

If only Rory and El Cucuy end up with it, it will be more than easy enough to look out for.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 07-04-2016, 07:10 PM   #28
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Ej...

R2+down.

Not hard.

If only Rory and El Cucuy end up with it, it will be more than easy enough to look out for.
I don't really know who else can even have that move besides those 2 fighters. Anyone else know any other fighters who do this move in the UFC now and is in the game?
Old 07-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Ej...

R2+down.

Not hard.

You definitely take the cake for most annoying person on this forum making a stupid thread like this and creating a spamming character go play wwe 2k bud maybe this isn't the game for you
Old 07-04-2016, 07:52 PM   #30
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

In quick match i don't know if it's different cause you'll most likely see 5 star sub attempt, but it's not that easy to deny.

Kind of alloying annoying when you escape sub and achieve mount and opponent can throw another heel hook from sub mount before you can posture up.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:11 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbington
So you're basically saying that you're proud of being cheesy? I mean, good for you, mang. Seriously, I'm not even being sarcastic. It's hilarious the amount of people who come to this forum just to complain about others fighting cheesy or using exploits, etc., but then you run into them in ranked and they're worse than anyone else when it comes to that stuff. I won't name any names but there's several of them here.

Be proud of your style. It's refreshing.

Also, while I'm at it, I don't really play UT so I haven't had to deal with it, but how exactly do you deny this? Is it just like denying a takedown?

I do think it's ridiculous that it's only 2-stages, but so are the flying subs, which are equally ridiculous. EA seems to think the most difficult subs to execute IRL should be the easiest to execute in this game for some reason. I'm still hoping they'll eventually hire someone who actually knows a little something about MMA. The "gamechangers" don't appear to be enough.
I had never even heard of this and I think it's a hell of a strategy. Especially because of how underpowered submissions are.

Plus. How is this "cheesy"? He's shooting in for takedowns and knee bars. It's no different than using a fighter with a roundhouse kick and waiting for your opponent to strike from out of range, then quickly hitting them with a spin kick to the head. It's just another strategy. I don't know why people consider "strategy" and unique gameplay to be "cheesy".
Have you ever watched a Rousimar Palhares fight? The guys whole entire game plan rests on him entering the cage and shooting for a leg while the fighter is still fresh/dry of sweat and cranking with all his might until he gets the finish. Now he's been known to hold on for WAY too long but he is a wizard when it comes to ankle and knee bars.
Much like this players strategy, his whole game plan is dependent on the other player not knowing how to counter this attack. It works now but eventually people will evolve and figure out a good defense. Like people who fight Rousimar going into the fight after working up a sweat in anticipation of this style of fighting.

I say good job for finding a strategy that works and is highly unique. And enjoy it while it lasts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2016, 12:02 AM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I don't really know who else can even have that move besides those 2 fighters. Anyone else know any other fighters who do this move in the UFC now and is in the game?
Any high level Jiu jitsu player should, or at least could, theoretically have this move. While most in mma don't go for such high risk and relatively low reward (IRL you won't get the heel hook as often as perhaps forcing a grappling match), but this game, for whatever reason, thinks the moves with the highest difficulty (i.e., flying armbars) should have fewer gates than basic fundamental moves that have a higher finish percentage.

But to the original question, more guys probably know how to do this, and know it well, than have tried it in a real fight. Most purple belts will know this and a scissor takedown into a heel hook too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »