Home

Top Submission Grapplers / Ratings Question

This is a discussion on Top Submission Grapplers / Ratings Question within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Top Submission Grapplers / Ratings Question

2 Questions:

1.) When you look for a particular style, for the sake of this post, let's say a dominant ground fighter including submission finishing capability, what stats do you look to and weigh most. Specific fighter ratings (joint/choke subs, top/bottom game, GnP etc.), perks, the level of ground categories (core ground moves etc which are level 1-5 as seen in practice mode>moves, or submission levels (RNC from back mount and kimura from side control =level 4 etc.)? I know this isn't black and white, so quick answers to how you all filter this stuff to find some less known guys that fit whatever particular style you prefer

2.) For submission lovers in this group, can you either debate my favorites per weight class and/or help fill in my blanks with good submission fighters in the weight classes in which I haven't found favorites yet:
-(W) Straw: Gadelha? (Not that great for subs though)
- (W) Bantem: Tate? (Would love to use someone else, not the highest rated fighter)
- Fly: Reiss
Bantem: ??
Feather: Olivera
Lightweight: Burns
Welter: Maia
Middle: Jacare
LHW:?
HW: Werdum or Mir/Nog for lower rates. (Would love another idea here bc Mir and Nog are so damn slow)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »