Home

For the love of Humanity, We Need A Universe Mode.

This is a discussion on For the love of Humanity, We Need A Universe Mode. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2016, 10:31 PM   #1
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
For the love of Humanity, We Need A Universe Mode.

We need a universe mode real bad. If the next game doesn't have it then I bet a lot of ppl myself included will completely be done with the series. It's too much work writing or typing just to create a universe in our head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2016, 10:36 PM   #2
Pro

Re: For the love of Humanity, We Need A Universe Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
We need a universe mode real bad. If the next game doesn't have it then I bet a lot of ppl myself included will completely be done with the series. It's too much work writing or typing just to create a universe in our head.
Sorry for ignorance... But what does this mean?
Old 07-09-2016, 10:37 PM   #3
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

I only played da UFC 1/2 so I dk what universe mode is either. Sorry for my ignorance but what am I missing ?
Old 07-10-2016, 12:50 AM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Universe mode is a mode that in the WWE series. You play the role of the promoter and schedule cards. You deal with injuries and other issues that you would face as a promoter.

Many of us already do universes offline using excel charts and event mode. Its a great way to prolong the life of the game if you dont play online and find career mode to be underwhelming.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:57 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Universe mode is a mode that in the WWE series. You play the role of the promoter and schedule cards. You deal with injuries and other issues that you would face as a promoter.

Many of us already do universes offline using excel charts and event mode. Its a great way to prolong the life of the game if you dont play online and find career mode to be underwhelming.
I don't get the allure, but to each his own... But this missing from the game means SeaTown is done with it? Seems strangely hyperbolic.

I do admit that I still don't get the point of it, so maybe it's fun, but I only play online. Can this be something done online too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2016, 02:04 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

It's useless without a functional AI.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:11 AM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksearyback
I don't get the allure, but to each his own... But this missing from the game means SeaTown is done with it? Seems strangely hyperbolic.

I do admit that I still don't get the point of it, so maybe it's fun, but I only play online. Can this be something done online too?
It could if EA wanted to do it. Online only players arent going to care but it goes both ways. I dont care about half of the requests online players wants when it comes to modes because it doesnt affect me at all as an online player. With that said, I support them because I want every kind of player to be happy with the game.

For offline only players, this game is very shallow. Career mode isnt fun and there are no other modes for us except for event mode. Event mode is useless if you arent running an offline universe with it.

I will be pissed if some form of universe mode isnt in UFC 3. Offline players have been requesting this for 3 yrs now.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:12 AM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
It's useless without a functional AI.
The AI is functional now. Its no where near perfect and some players consider it to be too easy but I'm enjoying it after the last patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »