Home

Cardio Cain

This is a discussion on Cardio Cain within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 04:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Cardio Cain

Cain is back and in appreciation can the devs give him a spinning wheel kick lol just kidding well not really would be cool if he had it in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2016, 05:00 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: Cardio Cain

It's been brought up in fighter discussion forum.

It did look like Sea level (or pre-usada) Cain was fighting, but it's hard to say seeing that the fight was stopped at end of round 1.

I say why not give him wheel kick, the way he landed the first I'd say he deserves to get the strike.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
It's been brought up in fighter discussion forum.

It did look like Sea level (or pre-usada) Cain was fighting, but it's hard to say seeing that the fight was stopped at end of round 1.

I say why not give him wheel kick, the way he landed the first I'd say he deserves to get the strike.
Cut the jokes with the pre usada stuff buddy and obviously it was stopped in the first that means the old Cain is back he looked amazing period.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:16 PM   #4
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbillcutolo
Cut the jokes with the pre usada stuff buddy and obviously it was stopped in the first that means the old Cain is back he looked amazing period.
Nope, I refuse to stop usada comments about Cain. Fighters have alluded to Cain specifically using PED. Even on Saturday Rogan called Cain's stamina unusual, and we haven't seen Cain's endurance since usada period started. Rothwell specifically told everyone to watch Cain's endurance once usada testing started.

Cain looked fantastic, but winning fight in 5 minutes does nothing to prove his looking term endurance. In the past Cain could maintain hectic pace for 25 minutes. Until I see at least 2 or 3 full rounds from him I don't think their is anything to suggest his cardio is as good as it was.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:44 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Nope, I refuse to stop usada comments about Cain. Fighters have alluded to Cain specifically using PED. Even on Saturday Rogan called Cain's stamina unusual, and we haven't seen Cain's endurance since usada period started. Rothwell specifically told everyone to watch Cain's endurance once usada testing started.

Cain looked fantastic, but winning fight in 5 minutes does nothing to prove his looking term endurance. In the past Cain could maintain hectic pace for 25 minutes. Until I see at least 2 or 3 full rounds from him I don't think their is anything to suggest his cardio is as good as it was.
Oh I'm sorry you must've thought I cared for your opinion remove yourself from my thread take your comments else where where they are wanted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #6
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbillcutolo
Oh I'm sorry you must've thought I cared for your opinion remove yourself from my thread take your comments else where where they are wanted
Completely unnecessary. If you don't agree with him state your opinion or just move it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=884691

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »