Home

I'm getting very annoyed by the sucker punches

This is a discussion on I'm getting very annoyed by the sucker punches within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #9
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: I'm getting very annoyed by the sucker punches

I feel like the easily solution, as others have mentioned, is to not touch gloves. If you keep touching gloves and getting suckerpunched, that's kind of on you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 07-17-2016, 05:22 PM   #10
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Just be ready to react when when you touch gloves. After you get caught slipping once or twice, you should know there are some scummy fighters. Stay alert.

I had a guy the other day who touched gloves straight up in the first two rounds. I whipped his *** in both of them. In the 3rd, he went for the tap again but started winging haymakers right before we were about to hit gloves. I blocked, stepped back, taunted and then finished him about 20 seconds later. I don't play that **** lol.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:56 PM   #11
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I feel like the easily solution, as others have mentioned, is to not touch gloves. If you keep touching gloves and getting suckerpunched, that's kind of on you.

It's just sad how pathetic, & dirty some players are.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2016, 06:53 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1

So I'm at fault for trying to show sportsmanship? Kind of backwards if you ask me. To be clear, if they do it, I'm obviously not touching gloves with them again.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:13 PM   #13
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

I know i am gonna get a lot of hate for this, but these moments are the moments i love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGXyI51L-Dw

I mean i find it hilarious that people get mad over stuff like that.

Every now and then in casual matches that i mainly play, i love being the bad guy and doing stuff like that. It's too damn entertaining for me. Sorry if you get mad over little things like that

P.S. If it makes you feel any better, the guy in the vid, was a guy who didn't want to touch gloves the first round(but he didn't sucker punched me,just didnt touch gloves), but after i proved to him i could control the fight standing, he wanted to pay respect by touchin gloves on the second round, it didn't go out well for him :S
Old 07-17-2016, 07:19 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
I know i am gonna get a lot of hate for this, but these moments are the moments i love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGXyI51L-Dw

Every now and then in casual matches that i mainly play, i love being the bad guy and doing stuff like that. It's too damn entertaining for me. Sorry if you get mad over little things like that

P.S. If it makes you feel any better, the guy in the vid, was a guy who didn't want to touch gloves the first round(but he didn't sucker punched me,just didnt touch gloves), but after i proved to him i could control the fight standing, he wanted to pay respect by touchin gloves on the second round, it didn't go out well for him :S
At least you didn't FAKE the glove touch. If you come in without trying to touch gloves at all and I am not paying attention, then it's my fault. But if you come in arm outstretched and then throw a haymaker just before we touch, that brings my piss to a boil. Why do people have to be complete bums for no reason?
Old 07-17-2016, 07:34 PM   #15
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
So I'm at fault for trying to show sportsmanship? Kind of backwards if you ask me. To be clear, if they do it, I'm obviously not touching gloves with them again.
No, you're not at fault. But you seem to keep leaning on what people should do versus the reality of what they do. Like Haz said, it sucks its like that but it is what it is. Unfortunately, it's on you to adapt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2016, 07:59 PM   #16
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man

Pretty lame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »