Home

Never played EA MMA on ps3, but Submissions do look awsome

This is a discussion on Never played EA MMA on ps3, but Submissions do look awsome within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2016, 09:07 PM   #25
Rookie

WhoDatNinja's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Never played EA MMA on ps3, but Submissions do look awsome

EA MMA I thought was great as far as a proof of concept that EA could make an awesome UFC game if given the license. I was really excited for an EA Mma 2 or even better ea ufc, but ufc 1 ended up going a whole different route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2016, 02:11 PM   #26
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I played EA mma but i was never really a fan of that game or the whole sub system. Maybe it's me but i really do love to sub system on UFC 1 and 2.

To me the best mma games hands down are UD3 and UFC 2. Nothing else comes close.
Old 07-30-2016, 04:30 PM   #27
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I played EA mma but i was never really a fan of that game or the whole sub system. Maybe it's me but i really do love to sub system on UFC 1 and 2.

To me the best mma games hands down are UD3 and UFC 2. Nothing else comes close.
I agree, but i am gonna also have to point out that UFC 2 doesn't even compare or come close to UD3 and that came 4-5 years ago.

EA UFC 1 comes close to EA UFC 2, because the little things it had for it, they worked fine and i had overall more fun than what i am having with EA UFC 2. EA UFC 2's stand-up is plane and simple broken and the poor matchmaking with it's delay is also ruining the grappling advantage on clinch/ground game, making that broken as well.

To be fair, putting EA UFC 2 next to UD3 is like putting Fifa 2016 next to PES 2012 and that's not a good measurement to take at all..

They are on a different league and the point you make about nothing else coming close to EA UFC 2, it's not suprising really, it's the only MMA game on the next gen and on the last 2 years(pretty much 4 years,since EA UFC 1 is it's predacessor and it also didn't have anything to compete) so the visuals and the physics alone should earn that for it, but the fun factor and the longevity of it, just isn't there.

It's not like there are tons of MMA games out there to say my top 2 MMA games are these.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 07-30-2016 at 04:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »