Home

Are the devs ever going to do anything about reducing the stats on OP fighters

This is a discussion on Are the devs ever going to do anything about reducing the stats on OP fighters within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2016, 07:05 PM   #1
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

OVR: 0
Cool Are the devs ever going to do anything about reducing the stats on OP fighters

like kabib mcgregor etc ?feel free to add to the list if you think of some fighters
thats if anyone uses anyone beside champs because it does not seem like it sometimes,no offence to people that use lower rated fighters plus it might actualy make people use the wasted 260 fighter roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2016, 07:08 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: Are the devs ever going to do anything about reducing the stats on OP fighters

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-already.html

Use this thread.

Also no 'Hey Devs' Threads.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:39 AM   #3
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Re: Are the devs ever going to do anything about reducing the stats on OP fighters

I used to love using Rockhold in the last game. He's so incredibly OP now though, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 07-22-2016, 04:45 AM   #4
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Talking Re: Are the devs ever going to do anything about reducing the stats on OP fighters

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur

Use this thread.

i never said hey devs i was asking the community a question
Old 07-22-2016, 05:42 AM   #5
Banned

People need to WAKE UP and realize that literally no fighter in the game has accurate stats, the "OP Fighters" isn't the issue, the lack of effort by the devs is. It is not hard and i'll repeat it is NOT HARD to know what the stats should be for EACH fighter (even new comers) as long as your a real MMA fan, I said this many times and i'll say it again the guy/s who assigned the stats (unless their extremely lazy or just really hate their job) are not even close to being casual fans, not even close.

Please start looking at the bigger picture and stop asking for "OP fighters" to be nerfed, it will not happen like this. What we need to do is be vocal about the next game's attributes/stats/passive/moveset assigners to be like us (ask Robin Black to adjust your decisions)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2016, 07:03 AM   #6
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSmokesAlotaWeed
People need to WAKE UP and realize that literally no fighter in the game has accurate stats, the "OP Fighters" isn't the issue, the lack of effort by the devs is. It is not hard and i'll repeat it is NOT HARD to know what the stats should be for EACH fighter (even new comers) as long as your a real MMA fan, I said this many times and i'll say it again the guy/s who assigned the stats (unless their extremely lazy or just really hate their job) are not even close to being casual fans, not even close.

Please start looking at the bigger picture and stop asking for "OP fighters" to be nerfed, it will not happen like this. What we need to do is be vocal about the next game's attributes/stats/passive/moveset assigners to be like us (ask Robin Black to adjust your decisions)
The UFC has control over the stats. We established that last game. No clue why people are still blaming EA when this has been discussed to death, and it is the UFC that has the say on stats. They did with Undisputed as well.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:16 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur

Use this thread.

I think you are being a bit trigger happy. This did not feel like a "Hey Devs" thread at all.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:24 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
The UFC has control over the stats. We established that last game. No clue why people are still blaming EA when this has been discussed to death, and it is the UFC that has the say on stats. They did with Undisputed as well.
How do you know that? From what I understand the UFC only approves what the devs decide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »