Home

Where the best players @ ?

This is a discussion on Where the best players @ ? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: The best competition can be found in
Ranked Championship 26 86.67%
Ultimate Team 4 13.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 08:56 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Where the best players @ ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Relaxed Guy
False. I'm better on this game than the last one.

Currently 1330-91 on xbox one #40 in the world. I don't play as much as the top guys so I'm not ranked as high, and I don't post on these forums like I did on the EA forums so I'm not in the spotlight as much. I still have the second best win rate on xb1 and consider myself the best on the console with only a handful of possible equals.
Being a top player is like being funny, if you have to tell people you are then you aren't.

Everybody knows who the top guys are like Kenetic, LFC rob and MMA FROO. There is a reason no one ever talks about you when they mention top players. Most of your skill in the last game came from exploits. You claim to be better at this game than the last one yet you block all the top players and spam side steps. I haven't heard one person on this forum or the EA UFC forums ever say one good thing about you. I guess there is a reason for that. I recall you used to bully quite a few people on the EA UFC forum and it appears you continue to display quite an abrasive, malevolent personality.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:05 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Lol @ this thread. *Eats popcorn*

I'm sitting at 583-361 right now. I'd have a much better record if my ground game was any good. I average 0 takedowns per 15 minutes. I don't really mess with the ground unless someone takes me down, which is a lot because dudes are always trying to grab me. I'm still the people's champ, though. Fans know they're gonna see hands when PK is in the cage.

I don't understand how the top dudes have so many games under their belt. I feel like I play this **** a ton and they've got thousands more fights played than me. **** is crazy.
The people's champ? What’s up Tito.

The top players probably finish heaps of guys early on the feet or on the ground which allows them to get more games under their belt in a short amount of time. Most players are good in one area and average in the other areas. The top players know this and often in the first minute will initiate the clinch and ground game to find your weakness if they are looking for a quick finish like during the LEC event when finishing guys quickly was important.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:15 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Most on quick match are at the same level as ranked as long as they are ranked in a particular division. Also some real good dudes make more than one account and blast people on quick match. (Not including myself in that group, but i am willing to except that, at this moment.

I also I play quick match, so discussion of the best players had to include that. (I'm a legend in my own mind). I also consider myself a best player because I make super sweet videos showing little known techniques. Also you match to against 100 caf with every move so it can't help but improve skillz

Disagree, most of my quick match fights are very easy for me, I'll play like 30 games until I run into someone good

On ranked it usually takes like 10-15 games before I play someone pretty good

What div are you, I'm 7

(I don't think quick fight factors in division)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #52
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quick is actually based on divs. So either youre stretching the truth, or youre an absolute BEAST

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-30-2016, 12:05 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainbyday1
Being a top player is like being funny, if you have to tell people you are then you aren't.

Everybody knows who the top guys are like Kenetic, LFC rob and MMA FROO. There is a reason no one ever talks about you when they mention top players. Most of your skill in the last game came from exploits. You claim to be better at this game than the last one yet you block all the top players and spam side steps. I haven't heard one person on this forum or the EA UFC forums ever say one good thing about you. I guess there is a reason for that. I recall you used to bully quite a few people on the EA UFC forum and it appears you continue to display quite an abrasive, malevolent personality.
This was pretty negative but true.

I have never seen someone be so unexceptional at something yet be so convince of their greatness. I know I am not the best and I will give credit when due; however, all this guy has done in the past was exploit... and we all know it. But it may be time to let leave these guys alone.

Its kinda weird. And I used to argue with him and Tweedy a lot but then I realized... this is all they have. This is it.

Most of us have wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, kids and the outdoors as alternative sources of joy.

This is not the case for a few of us on here. I suggest you stop tearing these guys down. If he wants to say or think he is the best ... let him. You are probably in a better position IRL than he.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:08 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
That moment when your ego is so weak you have to make a new account, block everyone decent, then pay to switch gamertags back and boast on a forum about a fake record

Or did you switch GT's and block me so I couldn't post our old 30-2 rivalry record? ����
This is pretty funny. The guy called me a beast via DM and then turned around and pretended that he never lost to me in front of people.

Like I said before. People like him seem sad to me. I used to love giving them a hard time but man. When its lame its lame.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Quick is actually based on divs. So either youre stretching the truth, or youre an absolute BEAST

Thats weird because I match up against the same guys my brother does sometimes and he's only div 5

And no I'm not stretching the truth I go on long streaks in quick fight (when I play my preferred weights)

I find it much less competitive than ranked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 12:37 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1
This was pretty negative but true.

I have never seen someone be so unexceptional at something yet be so convince of their greatness. I know I am not the best and I will give credit when due; however, all this guy has done in the past was exploit... and we all know it. But it may be time to let leave these guys alone.

Its kinda weird. And I used to argue with him and Tweedy a lot but then I realized... this is all they have. This is it.

Most of us have wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, kids and the outdoors as alternative sources of joy.

This is not the case for a few of us on here. I suggest you stop tearing these guys down. If he wants to say or think he is the best ... let him. You are probably in a better position IRL than he.
You are essentially doing the same thing by insulting and boasting your assumptions of being a better person. Its just a way to feel better about yourself. Also, Tweedy was top dog from day 1 the last three MMA games. Folks would catch up over time. Like you said, give credit where it's due, and please leave the insults aside.

Last edited by Evil97; 08-30-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »