Home

So that's it no stat/abilities/movesets adjustments? Things are as intended now?

This is a discussion on So that's it no stat/abilities/movesets adjustments? Things are as intended now? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2016, 02:22 PM   #25
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: So that's it no stat/abilities/movesets adjustments? Things are as intended now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
" LOL. Thats not true at all. Stop thinking everyone is as hardcore as the people that come to the forums. Most people dont care about the number of people who have superman punches. Most people dont care about the people who are missing a sub that they do in real life. We do because we are hardcore MMA fans who know the number of subs Beniel Daruish should have. 90% of the people who bought this game dont.

The forums for any game dont represent the overall opinions of people who own any sports game. Whether its Madden, 2k or UFC. " Okay so answer me this, how come when the UFC had a heck of a smaller fan base in the Undisputed days, the Undisputed community was around 7x-8x the size of EA UFC's community?

"The devs dont feel this way but If I was a dev I would respond to your last comment "Why does it matter?" " Don't understand what you mean. The last comment as in the second paragraph of the post you quoted or the full post you quoted?

" So if I take all of the feedback that people have posted in the fighter forum and make hyper realistic movesets and perks for UFC 3....you arent going to buy the game day 1?

You know you would. Why because you are a hardcore fan and you arent going to pass up a potential good game because you are mad they didnt fix the movesets for UFC 2. " If they DO? yeah obviously O.o why do you think i'm giving feedback? because I obviously want UFC 3 to be a game I will actually enjoy instead of hating. Or did you mean if they DIDN'T input all of that into UFC 3 if i'd still buy the game? Then no you're wrong I wouldn't.
I have no idea where you got "7x to 8x larger" from? What stats actually back that up?

I'd agree that the THQ forum crowd was larger but not much larger than the community was at the EA forums. The facts that more people owned the game (due to the fact that more people owned the newest consoles then) and that the OS transition (and its rules) scared off some people is the only reason why the numbers are different at all.

The folks who are here are the hardest of the hardcore. **** most of the people who were on the EA forums wouldnt even be considered hardcore fans and most of them werent complaining about every missing move in fighter movesets.

My comment means the devs actually care about whether you guys are 100% satisfied with the game. If I was a dev, I wouldnt. You already bought the game. Many of the complaints you have are small (in the eyes of most people who bought the game) and wont be noticed by most of the people who own the game.

From a business perspective, I can choose to fix every moveset and patch it in UFC 2 (a game you already bought) or fix it in the next game and get more revenue. Especially when you just admitted that if they fix it in UFC 3 (not in UFC 2) you will buy UFC 3.

EA has no real incentive to fix this now if its not going to affect their current or future sales and thats my point. You can bitch and complain about the movesets (and you have every right to) but your complaining holds no weight because its not going to stop you from buying the next game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »