Home

For the bones Jones fans

This is a discussion on For the bones Jones fans within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
For the bones Jones fans

Recorded this as a gift for Haz, level 3 championship. 5 round fight but ends at like 9 minutes. The American Juicer (I mean gangster) has decent bGnP.

[
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2016, 10:41 PM   #2
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Thumbs up Re: For the bones Jones fans

The People's Champ

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 08-16-2016, 12:20 AM   #3
Banned

Re: For the bones Jones fans

One more for the bad guy.
Old 08-16-2016, 02:59 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Recorded this as a gift for Haz, level 3 championship. 5 round fight but ends at like 9 minutes. The American Juicer (I mean gangster) has decent bGnP.

[

I hate how these guys have drug test info released without any recourse or due process. Jon has claimed that he just got some good news that will result in him returning sooner rather than later.

Even if he is fully cleared of his charges... which may be happening... His name has been sullied. People will make jokes and be suspicious of him for a long time.... which is just not right.

I do wish; however, that this game was trated like the 2k series and if a fighter is out in real life... he cant be used in the game. Why? All because I want to fight in LHW without fighting JBJ EVERY SINGLE MATCH.

Quick Reminder for those that have forgotten: This is the best MMA game... ever. Peace!
Old 08-16-2016, 03:50 PM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

UFC didn't release Jones drugs first, Chael did.If Jones plays supplement defense it's a absolute joke. Romero good off for tainted supplements, but look at him, obviously juicing.

It's a mockery off cleaning up the sport.

Jones has estrogen in system, two fleeing the scenes, broke women's arm, recreational drugs, fights dirty, guides for hours under cage to avoid testing.

Dude might be the goat but he's cabbage as a human being.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 04:41 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
UFC didn't release Jones drugs first, Chael did.If Jones plays supplement defense it's a absolute joke. Romero good off for tainted supplements, but look at him, obviously juicing.

It's a mockery off cleaning up the sport.

Jones has estrogen in system, two fleeing the scenes, broke women's arm, recreational drugs, fights dirty, guides for hours under cage to avoid testing.

Dude might be the goat but he's cabbage as a human being.
Easy to throw stones when no one can see your glass house.

Give me (and most people) millions of dollars in my early 20's, adulation from everyone familiar with my sport and bless me with the talent to be called the best fighter on Earth and possibly ever and guess what...

I WILL MAKE A TON OF MISTAKES... I am almost certain to lose myself, treat others in a way that I would regret etc...

So yeah. Kick this man while he is down but just try to remember him when you make your next mistake.
Old 08-16-2016, 04:54 PM   #7
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Clarke1
Easy to throw stones when no one can see your glass house.

Give me (and most people) millions of dollars in my early 20's, adulation from everyone familiar with my sport and bless me with the talent to be called the best fighter on Earth and possibly ever and guess what...

I WILL MAKE A TON OF MISTAKES... I am almost certain to lose myself, treat others in a way that I would regret etc...

So yeah. Kick this man while he is down but just try to remember him when you make your next mistake.
Not me, I don't drink and drive take ped, hit and run, and am not a general scumbag. I also act right because it's the right thing to do, I'm not one is this dudes that acts like a devil because they believe they can ask for forgiveness AI that can make it to heaven RU chill with Easter Bunny and Santa Clause.

If he wasn't famous he'd be in jail for street racing and treating police officer like second class citizen.

Sure i've done a lot of bad things, but people i did them to had it coming.

Jon Jones isn't down, he's still living the multi millionaire baller lifestyle
Old 08-16-2016, 05:15 PM   #8
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

I agree with dave. The hit and run alone is Pure scumbag. I myself would be humble pie and keeping my nose clean if I was in his shoes. Same way I have always lived. His brothers arent doing the family name any good either so I guess their environment growing up didn't create strong characters and that's not really their fault. Just everything since they were 18 is. Being young and having money isn't a excuse for anything, ypub always habe a choice. Like Dave said, he's lucky he is who he is or he would be in jail right now. I do hope he comes back and does things the right way, gets around good people and shows the world his amazing talent again. Ufc is better with jon jones than without, that's for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »