Home

EA UFC 3 Gamechangers

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Gamechangers within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2016, 05:35 PM   #33
Rookie

TheSouthpaw's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 Gamechangers

If they do the GC program again, I want the same team to go back. They now know what to expect and have an existing relationship with the devs. I'm pretty big on efficiency and that would be the most efficient team. Everyone already knows their role and will know how to use the limited time they have in Vancouver most effectively.

If they add one or two more people that's OK, but it would be best if the core unit goes back.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:49 PM   #34
Rookie

TheSouthpaw's Arena

To the future GCr's:

If you guys go back please put an emphasis on making sure key positions and moves are added to the game.

I think we can all agree that there are still many positions and moves that should have been in the last two titles that should have made it before moves and positions that should have absolutely been in the game.

For example:

We got a single collar whip before double/single leg cage
We got Peruvian neck ties and flying triangles before we got an arm triangle from mount
We had spinning heel kicks before we had straights with ko power

A lot of moves, positions, features, etc. have been suggested on the forums but I personally hope that EA UFC 3 focuses more on fixing the holes in its gameplay to depict the sport more accurately than just trying to add more bells and whistles to the game.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:57 PM   #35
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSouthpaw
To the future GCr's:

If you guys go back please put an emphasis on making sure key positions and moves are added to the game.

I think we can all agree that there are still many positions and moves that should have been in the last two titles that should have made it before moves and positions that should have absolutely been in the game.

For example:

We got a single collar whip before double/single leg cage
We got Peruvian neck ties and flying triangles before we got an arm triangle from mount
We had spinning heel kicks before we had straights with ko power

A lot of moves, positions, features, etc. have been suggested on the forums but I personally hope that EA UFC 3 focuses more on fixing the holes in its gameplay to depict the sport more accurately than just trying to add more bells and whistles to the game.
Straights can drop a person with ease in this game but it has to be multipled with the 1-2 constantly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 06:01 PM   #36
Rookie

TheSouthpaw's Arena

I meant we had spinning heel kicks in UFC 1 but had to wait until UFC 2 to get straights that could KO.

Just saying at this point the priority should be substance over flash.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:07 PM   #37
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSouthpaw
I meant we had spinning heel kicks in UFC 1 but had to wait until UFC 2 to get straights that could KO.

Just saying at this point the priority should be substance over flash.
oh yh, you are right in that context. Its true the game needs all the fundamentals before adding in the flash.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:11 PM   #38
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I probably wouldn't vote for you as a game changer, even though I like you.

Northcutt is already when of my go to fighters.

Darren Elkns looks like Michael J Fox halfway through his transition into teen Wolf in his dad's bathroom, dude really creeps me out.

This is about ridiculous speculation, not sure if ea will do that again. They did have a few good guys though.
I hope big Cee knows this is coming from love, I like the dude as long as were not in a match. I have just been on many tiger teams and big Cee isn't necessarily someone i'd include.

Sorry big fella, but i'd buy you a baltika and give you reign over ultimate team if that was possible.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:13 PM   #39
Rookie

The Gamechangers did a lot for EA UFC 2.

Afro and Kenetic need to be Gamechangers if they want.

As far as being good, you don't have to be good. Being good doesn't hurt, especially if we're talking about someone like Solid or myself who have a deep understanding of frame data and stuff like that. Neither of us got that from being good at UFC games, specifically, though. As someone earlier stated, a lot of the time you can find whatever gimmick or exploit is the best and just use that.

I'd like to stay on, but i'd understand if that's not a possibility, since I wasn't as involved as I should have been. The group that they have right now is great, regardless.

I don't post anymore because i'm knee deep in other games and I prefer the other site. Not because this one sucks, the other one just holds a special place in my heart.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:03 PM   #40
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I voted for you, and was happy to, but hasn't heard from you since. Afro likes exploits, imho, and is more concerned with YouTube. Maybe that's necessary or encouraged, or maybe I'm just jealous. (i loathe exploitive play though)

Any reason you dropped off the activity? (Disregard, read your full post,)

If you ever feel like smashing someone I'm on ps4

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »