Home

New Patch? New Problems NEEDS FIXING

This is a discussion on New Patch? New Problems NEEDS FIXING within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 05:34 PM   #17
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch? New Problems NEEDS FIXING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I use side steps a lot, and when I do ppl start to spam the body kicks and they always seem to rock me, so I don't understand how they are cheesy?

I'm sure there are some elite side steppers but that don't mean it's OP.
They are OP in the sense that they can be spammee with little to no punishment. You can dash into a headkick and be absolutely fine. You can dash away from a straight and still get hit by it, and not get knocked on your ***. I dont bring UD3 up too often but this is something they did well, if you back dashed and got hit my a straight you would fall onto your back. So you had to use them sparingly.
Old 08-19-2016, 05:40 PM   #18
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
They are OP in the sense that they can be spammee with little to no punishment. You can dash into a headkick and be absolutely fine. You can dash away from a straight and still get hit by it, and not get knocked on your ***. I dont bring UD3 up too often but this is something they did well, if you back dashed and got hit my a straight you would fall onto your back. So you had to use them sparingly.
I follow you, but for me it does not seem like a big issue but I could be wrong.

Side Note: Also I pretty much always agree with everything you post about the game but here I don't so much, maybe it's because I always use side steps when I need to. Now Back Dash I don't use that too much but I do see some elite guys who can slide around the octagon like it was Dancing With The Stars. lol
Old 08-19-2016, 05:46 PM   #19
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
I follow you, but for me it does not seem like a big issue but I could be wrong.

Side Note: Also I pretty much always agree with everything you post about the game but here I don't so much, maybe it's because I always use side steps when I need to. Now Back Dash I don't use that too much but I do see some elite guys who can slide around the octagon like it was Dancing With The Stars. lol
Id just like to see risk involved in side steps as there is now pretty big risk involved in parries and head movement. Especially because I think that there is more skill involved in pulling off head movement and sways in game than side stepping and backdashing.

In short, I just dont want the gmeta to become dancing with the stars in an octagon because there is no risk involved in using them...lol
Old 08-19-2016, 06:02 PM   #20
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Id just like to see risk involved in side steps as there is now pretty big risk involved in parries and head movement. Especially because I think that there is more skill involved in pulling off head movement and sways in game than side stepping and backdashing.

In short, I just dont want the gmeta to become dancing with the stars in an octagon because there is no risk involved in using them...lol
What kind of risk would you like too see?

More body rocks? (Please god NO!) more stamina loss?

I'm just afraid that we're going to take some of the best stuff in UFC 2 which is fighter movement and nerf them to much. I love being able to move freely in any direction and just get out of bad spots.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:05 PM   #21
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
What kind of risk would you like too see?

More body rocks? (Please god NO!) more stamina loss?

I'm just afraid that we're going to take some of the best stuff in UFC 2 which is fighter movement and nerf them to much. I love being able to move freely in any direction and just get out of bad spots.
I think if you dash into a strike you should take extra damage. No stamina tax or inabiltiy to block while dashing, just extra damage if you dash into a strike.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 06:19 PM   #22
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
I think if you dash into a strike you should take extra damage. No stamina tax or inabiltiy to block while dashing, just extra damage if you dash into a strike.
I can live with that, but I just don't want things to get to crazy.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:43 AM   #23
Rookie

Agreed with this. Also needs a penalty for constant clinch attempting when you're actually denying the person. A permanent stamina drain or my guy not push the guy so far out of range. Should act as a parry.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:25 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSkiLLZZ
A permanent stamina drain or my guy not push the guy so far out of range. Should act as a parry.

I'd prefer the current stamina drain and pushing the opponent off but still within range of a strike or clinch.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »