Home

Is it just me or is full guard sub broken?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or is full guard sub broken? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Is it just me or is full guard sub broken?

has a few games earlier and guys just stayed in my guard and kept punching my chest and my transitions where insanely slow and they where able to block ever single transition i tried to escape even when i struck back a few times for ga what the hell is going on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Is it just me or is full guard sub broken?

You figure anyone playing seriously now knows all the transition denials. Full guard transition is an absolute must against a competent grappler. They assume you'll go for the get up and you go somewhere else is where you can get them. Follow the predictable pattern of the online mass and you'll die.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:13 PM   #3
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
has a few games earlier and guys just stayed in my guard and kept punching my chest and my transitions where insanely slow and they where able to block ever single transition i tried to escape even when i struck back a few times for ga what the hell is going on?
Weird if they were unusually slow. If they just deny everything you can try the terrible, horrible, rotten, no good fakes.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:07 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
Use the full guard transition to get the momentum get up advantage in the opposite direction. If they block that wait for your stamina to recover then use the full guard transition again but this time use the R1 right stick up transition to reverse the position. Post a video of it happening if you would like some more help.

The slow transitions were likely due to low stamina or a stat disadvantage. If you had a striker and he had a grappler that would explain the slow transitions.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:13 AM   #5
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Icon14 Re: Is it just me or is full guard sub broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainbyday1
Use the full guard transition to get the momentum get up advantage in the opposite direction. If they block that wait for your stamina to recover then use the full guard transition again but this time use the R1 right stick up transition to reverse the position. Post a video of it happening if you would like some more help.

The slow transitions were likely due to low stamina or a stat disadvantage. If you had a striker and he had a grappler that would explain the slow transitions.
fair play to you thanks a lot dude yeah i will post a video later and see if you can show me where im going wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »