Home

LEC is back

This is a discussion on LEC is back within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 03:20 PM   #41
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LEC is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler569
yeah but you're probably in the 'god like' category lol

It's definitely easier to rack up wins in LEC (especially in HW)

...but....it's one helluva mental struggle to keep focus for dozens of fights in a row, that's the real test lol as i'm pretty sure you might know

Damn right it is a struggle.

Xbox wasn't too bad but when I did my run on PS4 I was ready to throw my controller. So much lag. I was at 125-0 and ran into On1chalka and he put me in his MT clinch. Nothing I could do. Latency prevented from fuzzy guarding so I had to pre deny. He knew I was forced to pre deny so he'd wait and just hit opposite to my block. Smashed me with like 8 consecutive elbow/knees and down I went.

I ended up getting revenge later on, just couldn't let him clinch me. **** was terrible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 05:50 AM   #42
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LEC is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Damn right it is a struggle.

Xbox wasn't too bad but when I did my run on PS4 I was ready to throw my controller. So much lag. I was at 125-0 and ran into On1chalka and he put me in his MT clinch. Nothing I could do. Latency prevented from fuzzy guarding so I had to pre deny. He knew I was forced to pre deny so he'd wait and just hit opposite to my block. Smashed me with like 8 consecutive elbow/knees and down I went.

I ended up getting revenge later on, just couldn't let him clinch me. **** was terrible.
He is a russian player, he uses the same tactics with other close to him locally russian players when no/less latency.
So latency is not the cause of block delay.
The cause is... Fuzzy guard.
As i said you before there are 10frames (=elbow startup) after releasing one block before another block level becomes active.
I dont think this is a bug - this is Anti Fuzzy guard feature.
The only way to solve this is NOT holding block before the strike started, and be vary fast to read and react on strike initial animation (startup) and press Block.
Note: even if yr hands were not in end block position, nevermind , anyway yr hands will take the hit not yr head/body (example: Head hooks in FM are srtiking the head of blocked opponent by animation, but as u see of HUD yr hands received damage, not hand, i.e. hooks are successfully blocked).

About Fuzzy guard:
- Why there are 10F delay? because there are no Hit stun (broken striking mechanics). The block delay is compensating the lack of hit stun.
- but this is terribly wrong decision! this is how i am walking on my hands instead of legs.
How to fix:
FIX the entire Striking mechanics, bring us Hots stun after every strike, no getting hit during our strike recovery phase after we successfully landed (clear hit) a strike to the opponent, etc.

P.S. Moderators, please, UNLOCK my NEW Striking mechanics thread - i need to add this info to there! I can not add new striking concept now!

Last edited by SUGATA; 09-16-2016 at 08:07 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »