Home

LEC is back

This is a discussion on LEC is back within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
LEC is back

Miocic vs Overeem

It's just for UT coins, cards, and bragging rights. Great way to earn some quick coins to catch up in UT.

Edit: It should be renamed Overeem vs Overeem.

Last edited by Evil97; 09-09-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: LEC is back

The prize structure is whack. I mean it jumps from 10 wins to 40 wins? Wtf, at least replenish one of our losses once we reach 20 or something. Platinum should be like 25 wins and diamond should be 40 wins.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:46 PM   #3
Rookie

I am excited to play later tonight.

Question for the moderators: why wasn't there any announcements? I would have been practicing with Miocic this week. I can imagine this being a favorite mode for gamers.

Question for EA, or those in the know: does it cost extra money to do this? It would be so much fun if there was an LEC every Fri/Sat night. There could be made up ones, too, like GSP vs Silva.

Question for the community: what do you think about equaling the stats at 92? Personally, I don't like it at all. If memory serves me, normally Miocic would have better stats on the ground and be at a disadvantage in the standup and clinch, which means normally gamers would have to play to the strengths and avoid the weaknesses of their chosen fighters, just like real life.

Finally, if the LEC was done again, it would be nice if it was opened up to the main card, not just the main event. This would give people an excuse to practice with non-champions, like Travis Browne, who I have yet to fight against or use.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #4
MVP

I hope they do it for every big UFC event at least, it's one of the best additions.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:11 AM   #5
VideoGame PseudoScientist

Generative James's Arena

Oof. I went 5-3. One guy I fought was 0-0 in ranked, the next guy was D7 with over a thousand fights. That's how Quick Fight Mode matchmaking should be. It was fun, I'll try again later with my 2nd account.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2016, 08:10 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generative James
Oof. I went 5-3. One guy I fought was 0-0 in ranked, the next guy was D7 with over a thousand fights. That's how Quick Fight Mode matchmaking should be. It was fun, I'll try again later with my 2nd account.
You can just hit submit score and keep starting over with the same account. You only will get the reward you hit once, but you can keep trying for something higher.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:15 AM   #7
MVP

Also, people are getting losses for quitting right? I get the win, but I've had some folks just quit the instant they get into trouble. I feel like I'm playing quick match all over (aka quit match). Well, aside from the fact that lots of fights in LEC are a GRIND. That's nothing like quit match.

edit: Nevermind about the quitting. Just saw a guy that quit out on the leader-boards at 9-3. Hope that 3rd was a rage quit.

Last edited by Evil97; 09-10-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:37 PM   #8
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Unhappy Re: LEC is back

Wow. Thousands of coins and great packs ready for the feasting, and my internet has been bugging out the past 2 days for unknown reasons...

If I get screwed out of playing this i'm gonna be so upset.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »