Home

EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 wishlist thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #65
Banned

Kasel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 wishlist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I HATE LOW RATED FIGHTER MIRROR MATCHES.

That's the whole point in picking someone who freaking sucks or has low stats, but of course when I want to play with low rated guys and use different people, I get back to back to back mirror matches all in different weight classes.

Ughhh...

I know seeing your opponent in ranked might stall out the picking process and make people just counter pick to get the edge, but damn I hate mirror matches with a passion.

Please stop the pain EA. Get rid of mirror matches in UFC 3.
As I said before, my wish is that we'd see who picks whom and have like a little mini matchmaking phase which to me personally is super fun, and I wholeheartedly believe that it will cause many many players who always pick champions or highest rated fighters as much as they do, because once they see you picking some usual contender, they'd chill and pick someone else too, the problem is that everyone automatically assumes their opponent is probably picking someone who's rated 93+, EA basically shot themselves in the foot in making everyone pick the champs by not showing them who their opponent picks.

It's like in normal matches you see your opponent hovering over Joanna, and then you pick Aisling Daly and they switch to Rose Namajunes..

But if they still want it to remain discreet for whatever odd reason they may have, then here's another way that would personally make me very happy

Whenever both sides pick the same fighter, that fighter locks up (gets banned from that matchmaking phase), and both players have to pick again without that fighter being available. However I'd much much rather have both players see each other picking. I love that matchmaking part where we agree on our fighters, it's the reason I play normal instead of ranked.

Last edited by Kasel; 03-24-2017 at 06:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2017, 03:33 AM   #66
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Longevity of limb damage effecting power and striking ability. You can give someone many leg health events yet they can still throw flying strikes with power, even when stamina is low.

Switches stances feels very awkward and inconvenient. When I want to mix it up and have someone trapped in the corner I need to switch stances fluidly to deliver strikes where I need to. Switches stances need reworked. I would also give it a perk.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:21 AM   #67
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Here's what I hope would happen in UFC 3 when 2 guys throw kicks with a big difference/gap in the kicking power stat.

In EA UFC 1 and 2, there isn't as much difference between fighters' same movesets, the mathematical balance isn't realistic because things like damage multipliers, hit stuns etc are based on movesets more than fighter individuality.

You see most guys in UFC 2 using mostly the same striking tactics, a good Daniel Cormier striker in UFC 2 will use kicks just as much as Rumble would, but the gif I posted is a great example of why that shouldn't work in the game.

I have high hopes for fighter individuality in the striking aspect of UFC 3 so I bet this isn't an issue anymore but I saw this gif on reddit and just wanted to share in case it's early enough to matter.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:32 AM   #68
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

really hope the multiplier is gone or reworked a bunch for ufc3. right now it's insane in membrane
Old 03-25-2017, 11:49 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
really hope the multiplier is gone or reworked a bunch for ufc3. right now it's insane in membrane
It should be gone for good and never come back, thats why we have people throwing endless cheesy combos like 1,2, right body kick, lead kick (which should be fixed ASAP) and right head kick or 1,2 to the body and lead head kick
Old 03-29-2017, 11:18 PM   #70
MVP

Old 03-30-2017, 12:19 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 1

Sliders. That's all I really want. If they sold UFC 2 with a good set of sliders I'd be happy. They need to be flexible enough that you can set up the CPU to virtually never lose, and graduated enough that you can step back from that to the point where you have the matchup you want with the AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #72
Rookie

Hey everyone. New to this forum, got EA UFC 2, Loved the first, getting WiFi set up tomorrow and I bought the console and I have a TV. So, soon I will be online slugging it out with ya'll. Looking forward to it. Here's some ideas:

Idea number one: (Inspired by another UFC fans post from a diff. forum): Tournaments. At the very least, let the reason be to honor the MMA's of old.

Idea number two: i even loved career mode in UFC 1 because I wanted to fight and climb ranks. A deeper involvement in career mode would be great. Surprise us, EA.... cool stuff happening, press conferences where we can choose different responses from a list of options, kinda like KOTOR or something.. Charitable events even lol.. I heard UFC 2 career mode had some new additions like family showing up, injuries.. that's awesome. I love EA UFC, but imagine us feeling like UFC newcomers, fighters, and champions outside of the cage, too... Cutscenes or whatever.

Idea number three: Definitely allow Knockout mode online.

Idea number four: Maybe a mentor/mentee feature where we can choose a mentor from the UFC ranks or a mentor can choose us, and they help us get our fight game up and teach us some of their moves, or allow us to spar with them.

Idea number five
: Fighting Styles. I've heard fighting styles and stances are not authentically represented in this game. If that hasn't been addressed by the patches, can we please fix that?

Idea number six: They can create fabricated MMA fighting orgs in UFC 3, and have us fight them, representing UFC. This is similar to tournament. But imagine being a UFC fighter, on a team, accepting a fight from some other org, and then you fight them in a ring or their cage or something. It might be a cool feature, but this may be more UFC 4.

Idea number seven: I know a lot of people cry about things, and this game must be fair for all, AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE EVERYBODY. But maybe having a most balanced game so the beginner, die-hard MMA fighter, and everyone in between can play. Or maybe an "Easy Mode" for people who aren't so dedicated to the sport, but want to get in and bang without complicated control issues. Knockout mode might be the answer to this.. Idk.

I'm going to stop here, but I will add more.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by The Striking Warrior; 03-30-2017 at 03:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »