Home

What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

This is a discussion on What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2016, 01:16 AM   #17
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man

Please Dude! Go and try to get a Win with Tyson! I Urge you! Go and attempt to play as him, play him whatever style you want, aggresive, counter striker. Just do it, then reconsider talking about how OP he is.
Never ever.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:40 AM   #18
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

It's almost like you "break" the game to complain about it. Or am I missing something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-13-2016, 11:29 AM   #19
Rookie

For someone to think Tyson is OP you have to be pretty bad. One takedown and you're done. His off the back is terrible and you can hold him there until you can KO him.

Also why do people keep complaining about someone going to body when majority high block and run away? At that instance what do you want the person to do, keep attacking the head while hitting there arms? You can easily just parry the body if they are doing this and land a free power shot. Also Tyson again is garbage, he is short and has no reach.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:08 PM   #20
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
It's almost like you "break" the game to complain about it. Or am I missing something?
My point was basically, that Jones has a ridiculusely unjustified Toughness and Body Health, since he is able to take such punishment from Tyson, even when his body is so Red.

I didn't break the game lol, it was just another casual match that something like that occured.

It's actually pretty common, when i play Tyson against Jones, it's almost impossible to KO them or cause a Health Event on their body.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:09 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Your play style upsets me just watching...
This.

I really think this is my biggest takeaway from your video. I have seen other people use Mike effectively while using a far different approach to the fight.

Jon should be very difficult to beat in this game. And I think there is an arguement for his toughness (Gus fight was just insane... he was hospitalized after).

But I still understand how you feel. I stay away from LHW because its just the Jon and Dan Show. If there was more incentive for using lesser fighters fine... but I'm not in the mood for an advanced division JBJ crushing (insert any LHW fighter except Dan)'s clavical while i rage at my screen.

Last edited by King_Clarke1; 10-13-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 07:03 PM   #22
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

It's just crazy probability. Just like you can flash ko someone off a straight 10 seconds into round one.

Why are you guys hating on his style? He's playing TYSON. All you have to do is walk up to a tyson and put them in single collar and they should be screwed.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:54 PM   #23
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
It's just crazy probability. Just like you can flash ko someone off a straight 10 seconds into round one.

Why are you guys hating on his style? He's playing TYSON. All you have to do is walk up to a tyson and put them in single collar and they should be screwed.
Because when you've seen as many Tyson videos as we have It's almost impossible not to. When then original poster made a video about one of his finishes being awesome (or something to that extent) he basically invited in. If someone continues to post videos of them playing like that then they have it coming. I enjoy striking more than anything and a fighter leaning down and throwing that stuff just seems silly.

The clinch being as unrealistic and goofy as it is makes me not want to clinch someone, ever. The idea of every fighter on the roster clinching in middle of the cage is meh. Didn't Tyson do some kind of Judo throw to Jones in that video from the clinch? Of course that terrible human being that is Tyson is op.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:02 AM   #24
Banned

After about 2000 fights I finally gave in and unchecked LHW from my ranked searches. I dont want to play as JJ and its just too much to try to beat him without using him. The jumping switch kick he has reaches halfway across the cage and makes him invulnerable to strikes. His chin is just stupid. Its not fun. Had to get rid of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »