Home

What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

This is a discussion on What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

Anyone can provide me of the calculating going on behind the scenes, that decided that Jon Jones can survive all those many body shots by Tyson?

Out of all the fighters i fight against with me Tyson, Jon Jones is the only one who has the most OP body Health and toughness that can survive so much punishment..

This is not Okay.. I get that Jones is the most OP fighter even in Real Life, but his Effectiveness was never based on being able to sustain such punishment.. It makes no sense that he is able to survive such scenarios..

Please, don't follow the same pattern going on the next game..

Top Caliber fighters are considered greats, not because of their insane body/head/leg health, but because of their technique in the way the are striking/grappling and defending well against their opponent's strikes... not being punching bags that can take any hit you throw at them..

If someone picks a highly rated fighter, he should still have the fear of being cought and losing the fight from a much lower rated fighter, who landed the perfect shot due to it's user's skill.

Stats shouldn't be what defines the best fighters. It should be their variety in their arsenal and their technique in executing their gameplans. The current stats based direction is just nonsensical.. They are not GODS.. They bleed like everyone else and their chins and bodies and limbs can only take so much punishment..

Another thing that is not related as much, but i'd like to point out, don't make newly created fighters stats, force them to fight as if they are a drunk 70 year old grandpa who's body is made out of snow..
Give them athleticism like most young fighters have and have them lack the variety in their arsenal and tecnique in their strikes being effective. Don't slow their strikes down at a ridiculous looking unrealistic fashion.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 10-12-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 10:32 AM   #2
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Re: What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

Your play style upsets me just watching...

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 10-12-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Re: What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Your play style upsets me just watching...
It's the only way to play Tyson, throwing tekken combos to the body and constant pressure to stay in range with his T-Rex arms and bad strike tracking.

What is it that you find so upsetting though ?

Last edited by manliest_Man; 10-12-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #4
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Then dont play Tyson.

Maxed striking, maxed moves, and maxed perks, combined with non stop body spam is pure cheese IMO.

I dunno,
Im gonna leave it there before I get myself banned again.

You da man Manliest, but I cant get down with how you play Tyson.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:47 AM   #5
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Then dont play Tyson.

Maxed striking, maxed moves, and maxed perks, combined with non stop body spam is pure cheese IMO.

I dunno,

You da man Manliest, but I cant get down with how you play Tyson.

I don't know man, i really like the challenge of only having punches as a means of winning the fight, especially when his arms and reach are so short and his movement speed is so slow.

I could agree on it being completely cheese if it was only 1-2 jab straights, but high block is too OP in the game, so body shots till they stop blocking their face or till they get KO'ed.

Stats don't mean a thing on Tyson. Just try and play him and you'll most likely pull your hair out with that strike tracking that makes him impossible to play against someone like Jones that keeps running away.

Quote:

P.S. Here is a fresh one today to get you triggered:

It's not my fault they don't block their bodies man!!

Last edited by manliest_Man; 10-12-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 11:22 AM   #6
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Wink Re: What are the ods of this happening? 103 non-stop Body Shots by Tyson, to KO Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by manliest_Man
P.S. Here is a fresh one today to get you triggered:

It's not my fault they don't block their bodies man!!

You're a cool dude, don't take me too personally!

Old 10-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

To the point though, you are definitely right. There's no way Jones should be eating all those shots like that!

Old 10-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #8
Banned

The same odds that a fighter can eat 10 flush head kicks and 30 power hooks from Rumble and not get knocked down once. Which happens all the time in this game. If you were looking for a sim health experience, you've got the wrong game. In EA UFC 2 you can walk through flush strikes like it's nothing. Pure Tekken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »