Home

Live Event Competition this weekend

This is a discussion on Live Event Competition this weekend within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2016, 06:04 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Live Event Competition this weekend

Kenetic NRG i fought all the top guys ask onzahh 4-0 him and look on my youtube and my fight history speaks for itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 07:03 PM   #26
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedewald98
Kenetic NRG i fought all the top guys ask onzahh 4-0 him and look on my youtube and my fight history speaks for itself.
That's funny I already saw proof of you win trading and sent it to the devs. You went 2-2 with Onzah I've seen the screenshots.

It's funny - you started out over on xbox but got knocked out by me and a few others super quick. Then went to PS4 got to 20 or so wins and 3 losses. Then Onzah see's you at 50-0 and at the same time gets a message from someone saying they are "Feeding their buddy free wins" and that he has no chance.

That same guy also had you added. Oops?

PS4 so bad they have to cheat to beat an Xbox player's record on their own console

Last edited by Kenetic NRG; 11-14-2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:52 PM   #27
Rookie

mmagame209's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generative James
21 wins is pretty impressive, that puts you firmly in the top 100, though I couldn't tell which name was you.

The only name I recognized from here was JustBlazeM8, coming in at 14th after finishing 6th in the last LEC. A saw SpartanZombieXD in the top 100 at one point also.

Top two have over a 100 wins!

Man, I suck, my best was 9-3. Out of several attempts.

My losses involved lots of lay and pray, and I also saw the Eddie Alvarez leg kick fest.
Eddie's leg kick is pretty slow i just counter with a straight punch. Easy head shot. Conors low line kick is harder to deal with, lol not gonna lie I was spamming it

Last edited by mmagame209; 11-15-2016 at 12:36 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:13 PM   #28
Just started!

2-2 your funny when i went for my run i 4-0 him its on youtube unzahh just not that good you no im good i don't need help ur the one who played for zhunter bum my fight history speaks 4 itself and i lost 1 fight on xbox 29-28 28-29 29-28 your delusional cry baby its all on youtube lolololo.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:18 PM   #29
Just started!

just because people say stuff doesnt mean its true.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:39 PM   #30
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedewald98
2-2 your funny when i went for my run i 4-0 him its on youtube unzahh just not that good you no im good i don't need help ur the one who played for zhunter bum my fight history speaks 4 itself and i lost 1 fight on xbox 29-28 28-29 29-28 your delusional cry baby its all on youtube lolololo.
Woah, dont be throwing my name in the mix.

I went 185-1 AND 100-2 in the 2nd live event because I was one of the very best at the game. This LEC, I took a long break before playing so I was rusty and only got to 60 wins. The devs look into all this anyways, including the win trading that you were accused of. Im not worried because I know my wins are legit and from me.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:42 PM   #31
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Talking Re: Live Event Competition this weekend

Damn I played for Zhunter? While going 113-2 and 84-0? Devs can check my IP. I didn't play for anyone.

You do realize he came in 5th or 6th?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 11:07 PM   #32
Rookie

Onzahh_'s Arena

Never gets old with you dewald. I beat you once on your Thomas account and once on your TheDewald98 account. We didn't even play 4 times on that account. And I'm so mad because you made me look " Bad ". Even though you got beat by MTS and twice even by Cz4rny88. Both of them who I beat. ( Not to discredit those 2. They're awesome.) Now you're freaking out because you traded wins and the ppl you did it with were dumb enough to message me haha. Have a great night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »