Home

Suggestion how to make LEC less stressful for everyone

This is a discussion on Suggestion how to make LEC less stressful for everyone within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Suggestion how to make LEC less stressful for everyone

drop 3 "lives" or 3 losses.
casual ppls can grind their victories, top 50 can still race to the top as always, everybody wins
u can maybe raise numbers of victories needed for rewards
but this "3 lossess limit" is stressful and totally stressful and depends on RNG.
it s really annoying to be starting over and over and getting screwed by random matchmaking.
LEC before this one, i was like 200th best, that means there were at least 199 people in LEC better than me, and i got lucky to get my 10wins, so most of the time i got matched against somebody not in first 200th..
but this current system just sucks imho, i remember being on 9th win with 2 lossess and then just praying that next match will be somebody i can beat..

i think it would be much more better to drop this limit not everybody wants get heartattack while playing..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Re: Suggestion how to make LEC less stressful for everyone

So you just want it to be by who plays the most rather than by skill?

LEC is only stressful for the guys trying to win big money. Try being 100-2 and needing to search for matches and if you lose you lose 5k
Old 11-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
MVP

I love the 3 and out concept. You can get to the top using skill instead of grinding. Open matchmaking as well. It's a blissful shark tank.
Old 11-20-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
Pro

Its pretty ****ing stupid that top players will get in a party together and intentionally search at different times to avoid fighting each other. Kinda destroys the competitive spirit.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:50 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
So you just want it to be by who plays the most rather than by skill?

LEC is only stressful for the guys trying to win big money. Try being 100-2 and needing to search for matches and if you lose you lose 5k
skill? what skill is in random matchmaking? all u re saying that game is basically for no life elitists, while everybody under top 200 is cannon fodder or something

u can think whatever u want, that doesnt mean it s true
for majority of ppls in LEC game is stressful with current system

oh wait, sugestion, let s put 3 "lives" after gold reward ok? so then u can all elitist go to ur "skill" game (i am not gonna comment on how top 100 are very good at abusing/sometimes glitching half-cooked game mechanics)

U want talk about Skill? WHY we dont have divisions for LEC? so people have some fighting chance. instead we got this stupid matchmaking, which allready made UT almost unplayable matching +4 Div, because that s making sense right? div 2 versus div 6, div 4 vs div 8.
it s only making sense for elitist hypocrites who re selfabsorbed in their illusion of greatness

i am 100% if we got division in LEC, there will be whole forum full of elitist crying about not getting wins, because they will have to fight each other in div +6, of course u like something what s working for u, u dont care if other people have fun or not and if it works for them

edit 2> u wont go 100-2 in division system. it s not skill sealclubbing div 1,2 players or players who never ever play Ranked. but hey think what u want

Last edited by oshighwayman; 11-21-2016 at 01:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 03:40 AM   #6
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshighwayman
skill? what skill is in random matchmaking? all u re saying that game is basically for no life elitists, while everybody under top 200 is cannon fodder or something

u can think whatever u want, that doesnt mean it s true
for majority of ppls in LEC game is stressful with current system

oh wait, sugestion, let s put 3 "lives" after gold reward ok? so then u can all elitist go to ur "skill" game (i am not gonna comment on how top 100 are very good at abusing/sometimes glitching half-cooked game mechanics)

U want talk about Skill? WHY we dont have divisions for LEC? so people have some fighting chance. instead we got this stupid matchmaking, which allready made UT almost unplayable matching +4 Div, because that s making sense right? div 2 versus div 6, div 4 vs div 8.
it s only making sense for elitist hypocrites who re selfabsorbed in their illusion of greatness

i am 100% if we got division in LEC, there will be whole forum full of elitist crying about not getting wins, because they will have to fight each other in div +6, of course u like something what s working for u, u dont care if other people have fun or not and if it works for them

edit 2> u wont go 100-2 in division system. it s not skill sealclubbing div 1,2 players or players who never ever play Ranked. but hey think what u want
Matchmaking in LEC is based off of wins via packs.

So if you have unlocked a bronze pack, headed towards silver pack, matchmaking will prioritize other players within thhe same streak as you. It isnt random, if there happens to be no one good playing at the time, it will match someone with a good streak up with somebody that has a lower streak and it usually takes a while too.

LEC is a competition, not a participation trophy mode. It is supposed to be difficult to win or unlock good UT packs. If it didnt have a loss cap, how would it be a competition? It would be incredibley easy for anyone to rack up 40 wins when they dont have to worry about losses. And first place would boil down to who played the most.

I would like to see some changes to LEC, but I dont think eliminating the 3 loss cap is the answer.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Exactly why would you want this system, lmfao. Although this game is not very good, it's supposed to give competition. You do realize for things like this the prize was for money right? That would be completely stupid an eliminate the entire point. You could have some lower tier person winning money because they just played more than anyone else, that's stupid.

This isn't a consolation prize, it's supposed to be competitive and for the best. Imagine someone winning over a higher-tier person like Kenetic, Zhunter etc. because they played more games than them an in turn won the money?

The simple statement to you is get better and there won't be 199 other people better than you.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:57 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHunter1990
Matchmaking in LEC is based off of wins via packs.

So if you have unlocked a bronze pack, headed towards silver pack, matchmaking will prioritize other players within thhe same streak as you. It isnt random, if there happens to be no one good playing at the time, it will match someone with a good streak up with somebody that has a lower streak and it usually takes a while too.

LEC is a competition, not a participation trophy mode. It is supposed to be difficult to win or unlock good UT packs. If it didnt have a loss cap, how would it be a competition? It would be incredibley easy for anyone to rack up 40 wins when they dont have to worry about losses. And first place would boil down to who played the most.

I would like to see some changes to LEC, but I dont think eliminating the 3 loss cap is the answer.
yeah "prioritize" like it "prioritize" in UT,u can read about it in UT section of forum, idea was low overall ppls will be matched with similar overall fighters, well how it works-read that forum section

i am 99.9% sure i fought somebody from top 100 or top 50 in LEC while i was on bronze pack or something like that while guy had like 100wins allready

why re elitist so scared about real division system for LEC or for UT?
why not add 3 losses count after reaching i dunno silver pack for example, so casuals wont be cannon fodder for elitist while trying to rack 10wins.
if that s still such a problem, just add more wins for rewards
either way u got people ingame which is generally better for game than no or less people around and people actually can feel good about their time spent there

i end up around 200th with 10-2 record after few tries and it wasnt really pleasant experience, another reward on 40 wins or something like that WHAAT? are u serious? gimme a break, not a sadomasochist. and rewards are not actually that good

HOW is LEC difficult? for top 100 or whatever number, it s not difficult at all, they can very well abuse every halfcooked game mechanics to their pleasure and their only fear is when random matchmaking will match them against each other
other than that it s sealclubbing time, while people who re like in first 4 divisions, or who dont play ranked at all (like me for example) are nothing more than cannon fodder and free wins all day long, there were some ridiculous numbers in some LECs, like 150-0 or something like that, yeah seems very difficult
majority of population are casuals, or wait a minute, they re almost allready gone from game, why? because it s not fun anymore, and feels like having job
and now i am not talking about just LEC, but UT too, i basically stop playing my characters who re few points from div 5, because it s just not fun anymore and it doesnt look like UFC at all and more i look into game mechanics more disgusting it is and majority of games are laggy because of small population..

i mean i have to laugh at game physics when i see how flying knees are getting cancelled by some weak punches or some weak looking last minute block or spinning kicks and full body movement force which will probably break ur arm into 2 magically disappear in this game, but almighty 1-2 and unrealistic combos can rock ur body at different parts at same time, yeah it s making so much sense

so u know end of rant
do what u want
question is how many people u want to have around here in this game, because i think it s pretty sad lately

and i am not even suprised when low divisions are used as MM cannon fodder for higher divs, elitists were complaining on forum for months about bad matches and long MM, so solution is to throw lower divisions and new ppls under bus?! i mean awesome

u can go search on web and see how new ppls feels about game..
they re really appreciate wonders of +4div MM or special champs MM, it s making really sense.

PS- i am not getting better as Miesha Tate said "i dont care enough anymore", i have life and other things to do than figure out this game, which totally failed with tutorials from beginning and just recently finally they did some adjustments in this area

and i didnt even get to issues like parry or totally unusable button combination for feints

PS2-my personal winner in this game is WHIP in clinch mechanics and what is shocking nothing has be done about it since day one, they could just delete it from game..

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »