Home

I feel the Force and to be a GC ready I am

This is a discussion on I feel the Force and to be a GC ready I am within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2016, 06:37 PM   #9
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I feel the Force and to be a GC ready I am

Maybe I'd feel better if gamechangers did their thing, EA released roster a month or two really to a specific group of other people to provide accurate input on Mondays and stats that they agree on, not in control by one person.

Have a couple people work specifically on better training, tutorials, and general information.

I don't agree with a lot of what Suga says, but why not have him and generative work and provide in depth information for tutorials and the like.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:37 PM   #10
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I have no idea what you did z hunter, but did vote for you. I'm guessing you did just fine, but I'm not privy to what you guys actually do.

I'm just one dude voicing my opinion. The idea of everyone supporting everything is silly.

I can only base my opinion on what I'm aware of.

If the game changers did watch tons of events i can't believe the move sets are the way they are. Are you guys not allowed to mention that? There isn't anyone you could have mentioned how insane the stats and moves are?

If you guys are just bug testers then game changers probably isn't correct term imo.

Conflict of interest. Kenetic might be winning money or whatever at these events. Since he wasn't original game changer it's probably non issue, but if a game changer wins money from a game they helped with that is total conflict of interest. If someone wants lots of YouTube views and does so with exploitive combos that's conflict of interest in my opinion.

Kenetic seems like good dude, I'm just using that as an example of potential conflict of interest.

I doubt hardly anyone will read this, so I don't see why it bothers you.

Of course if there was a vote again I would only vote for active members, but again, one vote does nothing.

Why on earth shouldn't I want selfless gamechangers that care about accuracy and informing people.
Lets say a new group of active posters here were chosen as GCers.
After signing an NDA, recieving backlash from the community about an aspect of the game they didnt have direct impact on, and time consuming chats with the devs, they wouldnt post much anymore either.

All the GCers have outside lives, much of the time that I spent making numerous threads on the old site before I was a GC was done in my free time. Now, that time is used to give direct feedback to the devs via Slack chat. Also, you can freely post about ideas and bounce off of others idea's the GCers cant do that. Being in the know puts us in a weird situation. We dont want to break NDA. I post on what I feel is safe to post about. But just because I dont post often doesnt mean I dont read most of the posts here. The same goes for most of the GCers and a lot of the devs.

As for conflict of interest, I won the 199 qualifer, got flown out to Vegas to play in the finals. I dont see what advantage I had over others, especially being that LEC was months after release and all gameplay info I knew was already posted publicly besides the momentums, which I figured out myself anyways.

If LEC were done in the first week or two of release, I might agree.

I understand that you dislike the straight, body kick combo. I do too. But only because of the combo multiplier and the inability to deal with a realistic combo in a realistic way. MTS didnt tell the devs "Hey, make this combo REALLY good" It just happened to be a powerful combo that he found. There are tons of others in the game just as powerful if not more. MTS doesnt like the CM and has been vocal about that, taking out the CM would severly nerf his combo. I see no conflict of interest.

GCers dont control stats or movesets, we can give our input, but that doesnt mean what we say goes.

You are free to voice your opinion, thats fine. But It bothers me to read that someone in the community isnt happy with the program, we are here to represent the community. I was just trying to clear the air a bit and explain a few things.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:54 PM   #11
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

All I can say is, they bring back the Tekken striking and parries next game, and I won't buy it. Game is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 02:55 AM   #12
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
Only for the past month or so. Just got the forum title updated a few days ago

SUGATA where are you from?
Dude, i am from Russia, Moscow.
We, russians, have several thousands russian EA UFC players community in our social VK.
So, i am in communication with top Russian players (Onl1chka, IvanBoiko, Shegolenok, Poker, Azamatov, Kudesnik, Volosatenko in the past, ZloyZmey, Diman, Baltsev, Sarkazi, and so on... nearly 30% of top players are russians). The most of them are not eng spoken and are not posting on eng forums). Also i am a moderator on russian greatest Fighting site in EA UFC and Virtua Fighters sections).

So, i am ready to bring ideas and complains/corrections from the entire russian community; if i will be a GC it will be much easier and i am ready to accept all restrictions of NDA.

Last edited by SUGATA; 11-27-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:34 AM   #13
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
Dude, i am from Russia, Moscow.
We, russians, have several thousands russian EA UFC players community in our social VK.
So, i am in communication with top Russian players (Onl1chka, IvanBoiko, Shegolenok, Poker, Azamatov, Kudesnik, Volosatenko in the past, ZloyZmey, Diman, Baltsev, Sarkazi, and so on... nearly 30% of top players are russians). The most of them are not eng spoken and are not posting on eng forums). Also i am a moderator on russian greatest Fighting site in EA UFC and Virtua Fighters sections).

So, i am ready to bring ideas and complains/corrections from the entire russian community; if i will be a GC it will be much easier and i am ready to accept all restrictions of NDA.
If there is voting you can buy my vote for the low price of a big can of baltika 9.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:46 AM   #14
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
If there is voting you can buy my vote for the low price of a big can of baltika 9.
catch it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015_06_13_08_06_29_3fe3664262a663e481ae76b8837d60c9.jpg (65.6 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by SUGATA; 11-27-2016 at 03:51 AM.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:24 AM   #15
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Looks like where I used to work, with 2 beer limit had to go for the #9. Being American in a Russian speaking country was fun.

Sorry for so off topic, but the member berries.

Got my vote, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 08:08 AM   #16
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Just my 2 cents.

Sugata, i've seen your posts bro, you are definitely aware of a lot that's going in the back and how the game works and how changes are made or how easy they are to implement or not.

With that said, i have my worries with the whole GC system, since i see a lot of bullcrap being said in order to get people accepted into the GC team.

That's something i don't like and i believe is not helpfull when it comes to being a GC, someone who is supposed to be in that team and directly talk to the devs and give them raw feelings of how they feel about a specific situation.

I've read some comments on the other post that was made to vote for some new gamechangers and i've read comments here, with you talking about representing the russian videogame MMA community and that's the type of thing i dont like.

I don't want people to start bullcrapping their way into those positions although i am certain that's how they got in the first place, with a little bit of bullshi ting left and right.

So having said that, i still believe you deserve to get in that team, but my main point is, that they should cut the whole NDA crap and they should start posting their ideas and concept into this forum. They should keep the GC to test out the early builds themselves, but they should also hold off this whole secrecy with the community.

I believe they should be doing stuff like this:

"Hey this is a big new system we wanna implement, this is how it will work, what do you think about it and what could be improved before we start developing it."

Then the whole (small) community of this forum, should give them their thoughts.

Then once it's ready, the GC should get to try it out, they should also show us some footage, we should suggest some things to try out with that system and find the loopholes and the rare issues that way.

GC are definitely needed, but it's also needed for the Developers, being open and sharing some stuff with the hardcore (100-300 people)community that visits this forum, in order to avoid having feedback only from the GCers, who will most likely, in my opinion, be a bit hesitant and not 100% raw on their feedback, due to the admiration they have for the dev team that has chosen them to work with and due to fear of messing up and getting kicked out of the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »